General Chat / Do you Smoke?

Do/Did You Smoke?

• Midnight Aurora%s's Photo

The devil smokes. A little quote from my bible memory, "a creature with two horns like a lamb and the voice of a dragon".. what do dragons talk like? slobber clogged in the throat (smoking does that), roaring (smokers scream of both of joy and pain), and of coarse dragons breathe fire and smoke, ring a bell? That verse made me laugh so hard..

I'm not trying to sound like a bastard I just found it all ironic. For those who smoke- are youy ever serious? Life is serious people are dying from explosions in india. Face it! Life sucks, wake up and smell the bacon (a poor little inocent pig's guts) Smell good? Bacon sucks!

I'll take this step by step:

1. Dragons are mythical creators. Everything you just said could be true or could be completely made up based on whatever made-up animal you happen to be thinking of. You're reaching pretty far there, dude.

2. "Don't take life too seriously--You'll never get out alive"

3. Bacon is delicious. Probably up there with the most delicious foods ever created.

4. Did you really just equate bombings in India with smoking? ...Seriously? The rest of your post is pretty on par for your usual hyper-Christian mindset in it's most hypocritical way, but the ADD path of destruction you just left is fucking unreal, man.
  • Wanted%s's Photo
    Joezia, life is great! Have you ever considered the "easy" way out?
  • Comet%s's Photo
    I'm worried for some of you guys
  • JoeZia%s's Photo
    Correction dragons are NOT mythical creatures, NOT joking. The bible described dragons to be much like dinosaurs, thus meaning how your wrong. Back then they used DRAGON as a word for DINOSAUR. I look up this stuff unlike you who wouldn't know.
  • Nokia%s's Photo
    anyways... i smoke. camel menthols are my shit.
  • dr dirt%s's Photo

Correction dragons are NOT mythical creatures, NOT joking. The bible described dragons to be much like dinosaurs, thus meaning how your wrong. Back then they used DRAGON as a word for DINOSAUR. I look up this stuff unlike you who wouldn't know.

:| . You seriously think fire-breathing dragons once existed because the bible says they did?

I don't always smoke, but when I do, I prefer swishers.
  • verti%s's Photo

:| . You seriously think fire-breathing dragons once existed because the bible says they did?

Actually, the Bible only uses it as a pet name for the devil. :q
  • Maverick%s's Photo

1. Dragons are mythical creators.

2. "Don't take life too seriously--You'll never get out alive"

MA, love the quote! 8)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon

Depending on who you ask, Wikipedia is more or less accurate than the Bible. I'm not getting into the debate as a Christian myself, but I won't deny the fact that it was written by men.
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    I am thoroughly surprised that a poll about smoking became a discussion about cryptids.
  • yocoaster%s's Photo
    Back on topic folks! But I vowed that I won't smoke weed until I landed me a J-O-B! I got my first paycheck last week.....O BOY!
  • Maverick%s's Photo
    Is that a vow, or is that broke? Its easy to make a vow when you can't afford the vice.
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo

Well I can't possibly argue with that logic. Thanks for the heads up, I suppose...
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo

This man is correct. I smoked pot a couple times, and now my life is over. Don't be like me, kids.

Given your rep around here this is dangerously close to "not clearly sarcasm."

also, this is simultaneously hysterical and frightening.

The story we have all heard from movies, television, newspapers, and most magazines and textbooks is that dinosaurs lived millions of years ago. According to evolutionists, the dinosaurs “ruled the Earth” for 140 million years, dying out about 65 million years ago. However, scientists do not dig up anything labeled with those ages. They only uncover dead dinosaurs (i.e., their bones), and their bones do not have labels attached telling how old they are. The idea of millions of years of evolution is just the evolutionists’ story about the past. No scientist was there to see the dinosaurs live through this supposed dinosaur age. In fact, there is no proof whatsoever that the world and its fossil layers are millions of years old. No scientist observed dinosaurs die. Scientists only find the bones in the here and now, and because many of them are evolutionists, they try to fit the story of the dinosaurs into their view.

If you can't see the irony herein, MA is currently offering an 'irony in religion' study group once every other week.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    hHh
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    I smoked weed for a few months. When i was 16. Now I'm 18 and quit.. Don't smoke weed. It's not that unhealthy but it's not healthy for you either. My worst point was when I did ecstascy a few times.. NEVER do it. In the town i live. Weed is just the bottom of a ladder with alcohol on top. Then Ecstascy then more serious drugs. It took me 1 1/2 years to quit. Even now I'm not sure if i'll be strong enough to stay away when i have a bag of weed in front of me or smell it around school.
  • Jaguar%s's Photo

Even now I'm not sure if i'll be strong enough to stay away when i have a bag of weed in front of me or smell it around school.

Lol, I have armed cops around my school, and that would never happen.
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    me too but that doesn't stop them to smoke weed in lunch with the security guard staring and getting suspended for like a week.
  • JoeZia%s's Photo
    @Maverick Yah know there actually is an endangered lizard that indeed breaths fire, i saw it on animal planet. You also have to admit that dragons and dinosaurs are gigantic reptillian beasts, thus I honesty don't get what you point is. So are dinosaur just as fake as dragons? To me they are the same thing just different name.

@verti: ever heard of the leviathin or behemoth? They are both in the bible. The leviathin sounds alot like a alligator with flippers which is a prehistoric creature. The behemouth has from biblical description sounds a bunch like a braciosaurus. The bible calls these two creatures 'dragons', thus my point. You were right about the devil's refference however. Dinos are reptillian, dragons are, the bible also calls the devil a 'serpent' by that meaning the devil literally resembles some sort of giant reptile imho after reading '23 minutes in hell'.

My source
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    No.. They're very diffrent. Have you seen a dragon's bones anywhere?? They found multiple dinosaur bones.
  • JoeZia%s's Photo
    I'm not talking about the commonly thought of 'dragon'. Maybe that link would solve the mystery forr you.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading