General Chat / Do you Smoke?

Do/Did You Smoke?

• ACEfanatic02%s's Photo

Plus I can drive high without worrying about a breathalyzer and can keep a well composure.
    -JDP

Just because you can more easily get away with it does not make it any less stupid. Just so you know.

@inVersed: Marijuana != tobacco. Tobacco leaves a lot more tar behind, which is why it's more of a health risk. (And bad for athletes.)

-ACE
  • Louis!%s's Photo

I believe this is a stong misconception. I started smoking weed this spring right in the heart of my track season and still performed very well. In fact I had a meet the day after the 2nd or 3rd time I got baked and I ran a season best in the 200M

Yeah but I have a low-lung capacity which makes my performance suffer enough. add in the effects of smoking (not weed) and i may as well give up.
  • RRP%s's Photo
    I dont think the effects on performance as an athlete are as negative as people make out.Its more of a long term health effect. A few cigs arent going to kill or slow you down. I do admire people who avoid them however. You should never start smoking tobacco. No matter how nice it is, it's terrible to get off. Just read wme's thread about quitting a couple of years ago. As for weed it is still harmful to your lungs short term since your still breathing in smoke even though theres no tar/as many harmful chemicals.

Start baking! food tastes best when high, you learn how to cook better, and the health risks are reduce to a bare minimum
  • Timothy Cross%s's Photo
    Get stoned and listen to Earth. That is, if you're a teen. If not, grow up. Drugs are for losers.
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    ^ Said by someone that repeatedly apologizes for drunken posts :p . But, I digress....pot is an herb. It's just about the only 'substance' that requires absolutely zero processing. And 'shrooms. God put these on Earth for a reason, bro.

And, whatever you do..do NOT start smoking cigs. It's the worst habit I've ever had and it's definitely the toughest to kick. Unfortunately, I've been smoking since I was 16 (with intermittent periods of abstinence) and I fear that I'll probably be smoking on my deathbed.
  • Timothy Cross%s's Photo
    ^ Posts drunken what?

huh?

Anyways, I do smoke cigs and it's a terrible habit. Started when I was 13 and it don't look like it's going anywhere. Oh well, at least I don't chew.

By the way K0NG, those are still horrible drugs. Though if anyone desires to do drugs... smoke pot and eat shrooms. Nothing else.

I forgot where I was going with this.

Drugs are bad. MMMkay?
  • JoeZia%s's Photo
    I don't smoke. However, before the fall of man I belive that it wasn't a sin to adam and eve to chew because back then it didn't causes opsession and dain bramage.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    chewings actually better for you.
  • Jaguar%s's Photo

chewings actually better for you.

No, I know a man who has oral cancer and has a big disgusting hole in his cheek from chewing tobacco. I really think drugs are foolish, most people I know who use weed are punk kids and low-intelligence hippies that act defiant, like starting problems, and fail class. When I was in 6th grade, I used to hang out at the skate park, but it is really ruined when I see some group of stoners. I'm just glad I am not from the 70s.
  • Maverick%s's Photo
    No. The only thing I've ever "smoked" is my tires. I can't stand being around people that are smoking. It irritates the hell out of my eyes.
  • yocoaster%s's Photo
    I do NOT do cigarettes....I might light up a Black&Mild (preferably Wine flavor) from time to time, but NO cigs...(a little contradicting I know, but cigs are disgusting!) I don't too much care for weed either.
  • rK_%s's Photo
    im in the process of quitting smoking cigarettes, i smoke American Spirits so it hasn't been as hard as when i was smoking camels an newports.

as for weed, i don't think i have any reason to stop smoking it. Ive been smoking herb since i was 16 and it actually helped me with school and life in general. My up bringing was as fucked up as it could get an with weed i was able to sit back an process things and not get over whelmed with life.

weed took me off Prozac, a sleeping aide, my prescriptions for panic attacks that i was on since i was 12.

I'm not saying weed solves your problems by any means, but for me, i don't think i would be as grounded of a person as i am today if it wasn't for marijuana.

as for shrooms, if you cant find em, grow them, psilocybin is an amazing eye opener, i think every person on the planet has to trip once before they speak on it. I met my wife an knew i was having a daughter when i was 16 due to an intense DMT trip, 4 years before i met my wife and just had a healthy baby girl who turned 1 today.

i went to D.A.R.E summer camp when i was 11, kinda ironic if you ask me.
  • verti%s's Photo
    Yup, I smoke.

I'd quite, buuut since I'm already grumpy and fainting from stress; bad idea.
  • Bolliger & Mabillard%s's Photo
    My mom smokes cigs. It's crazy. :SA:
  • magmoormaster%s's Photo
    The only drug I use is paintball. I'm not stupid enough to throw away my life over something as pointless as drugs.
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo

The only drug I use is paintball. I'm not stupid enough to throw away my life over something as pointless as drugs.

This man is correct. I smoked pot a couple times, and now my life is over. Don't be like me, kids.
  • Maverick%s's Photo
    This is where these threads get out of control. I can respect these opinions but I'll never understand them.
  • highroll3r%s's Photo
    i smoke a fat pounds of grass like method man. helps me have a wider immagination with rct2.
  • JoeZia%s's Photo
    The devil smokes. A little quote from my bible memory, "a creature with two horns like a lamb and the voice of a dragon".. what do dragons talk like? slobber clogged in the throat (smoking does that), roaring (smokers scream of both of joy and pain), and of coarse dragons breathe fire and smoke, ring a bell? That verse made me laugh so hard..

I'm not trying to sound like a bastard I just found it all ironic. For those who smoke- are youy ever serious? Life is serious people are dying from explosions in india. Face it! Life sucks, wake up and smell the bacon (a poor little inocent pig's guts) Smell good? Bacon sucks!
  • verti%s's Photo
    I'm sure you must've been smoking something when you posted that, JZ.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading