General Chat / Do you Smoke?

Do/Did You Smoke?

• RRP%s's Photo
    Are bibles free?
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    apparently where ever joezia lives in it is.
  • JoeZia%s's Photo
    @RRP they are, bible.com has every version every translation.
    @Dotrobot your actually right. How'd you know my parents pay for the house I dwell in?
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    Lucky guess ;)
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    Aww damn double post..
  • Wolfman%s's Photo
    I tried to quit "Cold Turkey" but it never stuck. This time I tapered down from a pack a day to just five or so .THEN I quit. It was a lot easier to ignore a small craving than a large one. I used to smoke grass, but I gave that up because I didn't want to be seen as a mindless junkie. I also gave up alcohol as the three of them simply re enforce each other. I mainly quit for health reasons. I mean how stupid does it look if you're still partying after a pacemaker implant surgery? Anyway... Even after all this I'm still stuck in the hospital tonight with a drainage tube out my side and complications due to the pacemaker.

It just proves one thing it all may feel cool & groovy in the here & now but you end up paying for a partying lifestyle in many unimagined ways. If your young & party, keep it low. Like just about anything, the shits addictive so don't burn yourself out. It's not worth blowing you older years on smokes, beer & pot. I would much rather spend my later years healthy & pain free
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    Wait.....so you gave up smoking herb, then gave up alcohol and then quit smoking cigs and NOW you're in the hospital with complications from a pacemaker implant? Am I the only one that sees a connection here? Check out of the hospital, stop on the way for a pack of Marlboros and a bottle of Jack and call your weed guy as soon as you get home.
  • Wolfman%s's Photo

Wait.....so you gave up smoking herb, then gave up alcohol and then quit smoking cigs and NOW you're in the hospital with complications from a pacemaker implant? Am I the only one that sees a connection here? Check out of the hospital, stop on the way for a pack of Marlboros and a bottle of Jack and call your weed guy as soon as you get home.

Funny.

Believe me, you don't want to live through this shi*.
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    True, I don't. But, if I quit drinking, smoking and getting high and ended up like that afterward...I'd go back to what I was doing before. No joke. Maybe your body is trying to tell you something. I listen to mine.
  • JJ%s's Photo
    Of course not :)
    Neither of my parents or their partners do either. Though my nan does, and so does my brother and sister and their partners >_>, My other Sister gave up though and my Grandad had to.., My nan is supposed to as well but she has no will power, My brother has been pissing me off lately though as keeps trying to get me to smoke, he's an alcoholic as well :p, so fuck off bro.
  • K0NG%s's Photo

Of course not :)
    Neither of my parents or their partners do either. Though my nan does, and so does my brother and sister and their partners

"partners"......I'll elaborate some other time.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    ^I wouldn't bother elaborating.
  • RRP%s's Photo

@RRP they are, bible.com has every version every translation.
    @Dotrobot your actually right. How'd you know my parents pay for the house I dwell in?

Apparently they're not free, i was hoping to get some, add my own bits then sell them on :(
  • verti%s's Photo

@verti: ever heard of the leviathin or behemoth? They are both in the bible. The leviathin sounds alot like a alligator with flippers which is a prehistoric creature. The behemouth has from biblical description sounds a bunch like a braciosaurus. The bible calls these two creatures 'dragons', thus my point. You were right about the devil's refference however. Dinos are reptillian, dragons are, the bible also calls the devil a 'serpent' by that meaning the devil literally resembles some sort of giant reptile imho after reading '23 minutes in hell'.

My source

Awesome. This quote from the bible proves that elephants and hippo's used to look different: The Bible can be used as proof of evolution!

In all seriousness, no. Don't trust websites that mistranslate Hebrew for clarifying the Bible.
  • Maverick%s's Photo
    If God created life, then He created serpents, dragons, dinosaurs, etc. If He is infallible and these creature are "evil" in some way, what does that tell you? It tells you that PEOPLE were afraid of serpents, as people wrote the Bible. Quick reference here, but people also wrote wikipedia. And as I said before, depending on who you ask wikipedia is more or less accurate than the Bible. You do realize that science came from the desire to prove the Bible, right? Ironic what new methods of measurment do to beliefs.
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    I always thought the Devil was a demon, and behemoths are giants. Also, most dragons have wings, most dinosaurs do not and "serpents" a.k.a. snakes didn't come around until the Paleocene era millions of years after dinosaurs.
  • Wolfman%s's Photo
    I must of missed the point where the smoking subject was replaced by the" Fantasy in Evolution" topic.
  • Maverick%s's Photo
    It's not a topic until it's off topic. :)
  • JJ%s's Photo

"partners"......I'll elaborate some other time.

Dad + Girlfriend
    Mum + Girlfriend
    Sister + Husband
    Brother + Boyfriend

if you must know lol
    And of course mum and dad are married but that's irrelevant haha since they've not been together since my mum's birthday in January lol
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo

It's not a topic until it's off topic. :)

That's like what happens in every topic. You know wolfman this isn't a government. It's a fan site. We're not dead serious.. I just let my mind go free and talk about whatever it wants to. Better then just making a seperate topic for each and every offtopic conversation

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading