(Archive) Advertising District / New Development Announced!

• Cena%s's Photo
    Next time you might as well post an update when you kick your own topic like this.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    oh sorry, forgot it was your topic cena.

will do louis.
  • Faas%s's Photo
    Jesus Cena, stop being a dick all the time. I'm excited for more SSSammy, I always like your work.
  • JDP%s's Photo

Next time you might as well post an update when you kick your own topic like this.

tool

looks great sam, very innovative
    -JDP
  • Phatage%s's Photo

oh sorry, forgot it was your topic cena.

lol
  • highroll3r%s's Photo
    whats goin on with this project then? any progress? its a great idea.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    i'll only say it's inadvisable to hold thy breath. it's definately not dead, though. i just have no I in team and some LL (;)) to look after atm :)
  • highroll3r%s's Photo
    any progress on this sam?
  • wheres_walto%s's Photo
    Posted Image
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    guys i found another article concerning casaba spectra this morning, thought i'd post it:

Casaba Spectra buys Wasteland
    "Casaba Spactra, known for their groundbreaking developments in "Edutainment", or a subtle bend of the pursuit of education and the art of entertainment, seem to have taken over an abandoned warehouse in Northeastern England. The company has a reputation for renovating old sites, usually deemed beyond repair or re-inhabitance, and turning them into thriving enterprises. Could this be a sister development alongside their acclaimed Learnatorium Project in the south of the country?"

Attached Image: SCR80.JPG

• geewhzz%s's Photo
    i love that
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    thanks gee
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    i like it :)
  • nin%s's Photo
    You may want to bring the screen over- the action of clicking to page 1 may be straining some fingers.

I like it. Maybe you should shape the hedges to match the cliff line, but otherwise it's really nice.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    thanks guys

guys i found another article concerning casaba spectra this morning, thought i'd post it:

Casaba Spectra buys Wasteland
    "Casaba Spactra, known for their groundbreaking developments in "Edutainment", or a subtle bend of the pursuit of education and the art of entertainment, seem to have taken over an abandoned warehouse in Northeastern England. The company has a reputation for renovating old sites, usually deemed beyond repair or re-inhabitance, and turning them into thriving enterprises. Could this be a sister development alongside their acclaimed Learnatorium Project in the south of the country?"
    http://www.nedesigns...&attach_id=7575

• Liampie%s's Photo
    It's not too interesting as an independent screen... But it looks like a good surroundings-area.
  • highroll3r%s's Photo
    only thing i dislike is the tall, lined hedge.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    EDIT: FORGET ABAAHHD IT
  • posix%s's Photo
    omg, sammy, so I clicked the thumbnail just to see the loading animation go round and round and round. I aborted it, clicked again, ...same thing. And it was such a sexy looking thumbnail. Then I refresh the page and now this? How can I share my love for your screen now?? :(
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    i had to take down that picture because i was meant to be at the dentist when the photograph was taken. instead i hopped a fence and took a sweet picture of the progress they made over at the site. looks like they've started putting up pieces of track and supports... badly by the looks of things.
    Attached Image: SCR98.JPG

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading