News / NE4 Genesis

• Six Frags%s's Photo
    Lmao @ the Norwegian stuff! :lol:

SF
  • Six Frags%s's Photo
    Wow, this place really seems dead now..
    It's a shame really, as this was one of the most fun places to browse while on the internets..

rip ne? :(
    (I hope not!)

SF
  • posix%s's Photo
    sf, what the fuck is your deal in the last couple of days? you get all personal about your life and want people to hear it, you "apologise" for being the bad bad person you never were, and now you deem ne as dead ... ?!

get a grip. and break.
  • John%s's Photo
    Put Europa Park World Showcase back on the front page and it'll instantly cure whatever ailments he might be suffering from. :drool:
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    i think you should have a little lie down, hans.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Conspiracy thinking?
  • John%s's Photo
    Negative attention is always better than no attention.
  • John%s's Photo
    So then deal with it. By yourself. Making a spectacle about how you are overcoming your obsession with a website doesn't do much in the way of showing that you are working on that obsession.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    We should call this topic "SF2 Genesis".
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    just let it slide, guys.
  • J K%s's Photo
    Mmmm I guess I'm addicted to the creativity of it all and the competitive side but I could say the same for facebook as I visit both sites every day. I don't play RCT every day but it is an awesome game.

That said if I'm not out with friends or spending time with my girlfriend then I'll play on my ps3 or rct as it's what I like doing. It's a nice release to be good at something when you want to chill out. I'm glad you’re decided this site isn't as important but there is also a healthy balance you can have. Just don't change plans with friends to stay on a computer game and fit rct into your life when you’re bored or not busy. Simples.
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    ^I agree completely!
  • Levis%s's Photo
    and this is the reason why I sometimes leave for a while :p to make sure I keep sane ;) .

Hans if I where you I would try to NOT come here for a while. it helps in more ways then you can imagine.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    i come on ne when i'm bored.
    i play on rct when i'm bored or inspired.
    new element is my standard "background" site, like facebook. i hit "new posts" every so often and see if there's anything new. my computer is on all day, and the internet is on all day, even if i'm not there.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    the parkmaker curse seems to have mutated into "parkmaker syndrome"
  • wheres_walto%s's Photo
    Where in the world did all this come from?
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    Parkmakeritus?
  • J K%s's Photo
    Mmmmm I'm not sure to be honest. Well I'm looking forward to your projects so stay in touch on aim (JonnyK619). Good luck frags.
  • John%s's Photo

Yes, I had a pm conversation with John and he made it clear to me in a mature way it is better to leave NE.

So this is my last post.

To be clear, he initiated the conversation and nowhere in the course of which did I suggest one way or the other whether he should stay or leave. I simply told him that whatever he was going to do--be it maintaining/decreasing his level of activity or leaving altogether--that he just do it, instead of putting on a crazed, nonsensical show.

Hopefully it's over with now.
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    See, this is why I just talk a shitload, rarely show anything and never release anything. SF hits #1 and goes nuts. I'm nuts enough as it is. I climb the rankings and I'm most assuredly Kumba in his 'prime'.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading