Music Forum / Albums your looking forward to

• Chesire%s's Photo
    Radiohead
    Thrice
    The Mars Volta
    Deftones
    and whatever.
  • VegasCoaster%s's Photo
    I'm looking forward to The Mile High Five Club by Suburban Legends, but thats about it.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Well.

Statues by Moloko is fantastic. Forever More makes me shiver, and for the first time on a Moloko album I don't want to skip ANY of the tracks. Excellent.

Elephant by The White Stripes is equally mesmerising - especially the double hit of Black Math and There's No Home For You Here. Great Stuff!

Next up i'm going to get The Cardigans' new release, and then who knows what?
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    I'm getting AFI's new one tonight, and maybe even Elephant as well.
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    Self Destructive Pattern and The Impossiblity of Reason are on their way, get ready for them Pym.
  • Raven-SDI%s's Photo
    Hello.

Chimaira....

The Impossibility of Reason...

May 13th, 2003...

Raven-SDI
    §
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    i bet its just all screaming and such
  • The Drizzle%s's Photo
    Countdown to Faceless......3.5 days

Gotta love Godsmack.

-=BiO=-
  • Ablaze%s's Photo

Hello.

Chimaira....

The Impossibility of Reason...

May 13th, 2003...

Fuck yeah, I am glad you are interested too. If you havent yet check their website, they are very good at updating things and they have an Mp3 download.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

Gotta love Godsmack.

Considering Awake was possibly the most disappointing album I've ever bought, no I don't.
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    Some of the best fucking news tonight,

Meanwhile, Kataklysm continues to write their next album "Serenity in Fire" due out in February 2004. Some early song titles include "The Ambassador of Pain"," Slithering Down The Spine", "Blood On The Swans", "It's Back(Infested)", "Resurected", "Serenity In Fire", etc.

Stay tuned for more info... Soon.

Serenity in Fire, here we come.
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    great, just some more music for people to bang their heads and get an aneurism to.
  • Ablaze%s's Photo

Gotta love Godsmack.

Do you have it? Because I saw an advert and it looked shit to be honest.
  • Vert%s's Photo
    Let me add to this list,Aretha Franklin!

Aretha Franklin has confirmed that her 2003 tour will be the last such full-scale endeavor of her career. The tour will carry the moniker Aretha Sings Her Musical History and is expected to last into the fall. At the end of the tour Aretha will release her new album on September 9, which unfortunately will be her last record.

You would never guess that her 48 year career would fly by so fast. I can't wait to hear some more Aretha. Now there goes a true diva!!!
  • Themeparkmaster%s's Photo
    Posted Image

Soilwork - "Figure Number Five" - April 21st
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

The tour will carry the moniker Aretha Sings Her Musical History

She's humble.
  • Vert%s's Photo
    Atleast's she one of the few artists today that are worthy and deserving of a masterpiece collection. Show me another divas still holdin' strong today after 40+ years of chart toppers and soul? Act like you've never heard of a greatest hits album, even Aaron Carter has one 8@
  • Sandman%s's Photo
    My number one priority cd is St. Anger from Metallicadue out June 10th. After that maybe Staind.
  • Dantheman%s's Photo
    Only a few come to mind at the moment

Think Tank by Blur its out 5th of may I think.

Stereophonics new album in due early June I belive.

When DMX album comes out I am going to check that out.
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    I was just checking the spine shank site when an ad popped up which wasn’t an ad, it was a download to a new song from their upcoming album "Self Destructive Pattern". You can download the song "Violent Moodswngs" here.

Violent Moodswings.mp3

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading