Related Games / Cedar Plains

• yocoaster%s's Photo
    I swear I cracked up at the "highway"...LML!!!
  • Welshcraft%s's Photo
    "Rofl's at the Third pic" You call that a highway? Jesus christ fraroc Just get rid of it it ruins the atmosphere.
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    Now would Cedar Fair really name a ride "Angel of Death" ?

Or any park for that matter...?
  • fraroc%s's Photo
    whats in a name?
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    ^True, no franchises actually put any thought into what they name their attractions. Although I heard that Disney was recently debating changing the names of some of it's attractions..."It's a Small World, so Fuck Off if You're Tall"..."Big Thunder Mountain of Death" " Indiana Jones and the Temple of Sado-Masochism" and "Splash That Load On My Chest, Big Boy Mountain".
  • yocoaster%s's Photo
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

u are a mess K0NG
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    ^WIN
  • Welshcraft%s's Photo

^True, no franchises actually put any thought into what they name their attractions. Although I heard that Disney was recently debating changing the names of some of it's attractions..."It's a Small World, so Fuck Off if You're Tall"..."Big Thunder Mountain of Death" " Indiana Jones and the Temple of Sado-Masochism" and "Splash That Load On My Chest, Big Boy Mountain".

I though Disney was suppost to be Child Friendly you know lol
  • Faas%s's Photo
    Fraroc, What's the point of uploading your screens if you never ever listen to what anyone says? I'm sure you're having fun building like this and I applaud that, but why do you bother us with screens you know we don't like?
  • F0ndue%s's Photo
    I always used to build large western hotels,but then my RCT3 was fucked up,can`t wait to reinstall it on my new laptop for christmas.
  • fraroc%s's Photo
    OK I have an announcement

After school is taking over my life...

I realized somthing, I cannot do this alone. I need someone to work with to complete Cedar Plains.
    Im turning Cedar Plains into a 2 Man project. Who will attempt to help me complete this project?

Volunteers: None Yet

Final Decision:Not Yet
  • Faas%s's Photo
    You've got to be kidding me, I mean it's great that you put school on first place, but if you look at what you've build so far it is maybe a one minute job per coaster, don't tell me you need two people working on it.
  • fraroc%s's Photo
    This is just to actually to let someone else help me with the hard stuff (making the scenery look perfect) And I could work on the layouts.

I need someone with REAL skills, TALENT, and Rct3 finesse.

But I will give equal credit and do equal amounts of work on the park
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    I am not sure if someone doing landscaping, construction, scenery, foliage, and architecture would be equal to you doing layouts.
  • Comet%s's Photo

This is just to actually to let someone else help me with the hard stuff (making the scenery look perfect) And I could work on the layouts.

I need someone with REAL skills, TALENT, and Rct3 finesse.

But I will give equal credit and do equal amounts of work on the park

I've been ignoring this topic, but maybe I shouldn't of been
    That was hilarious
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    ^That.
  • F0ndue%s's Photo
    How about re-name it to Cedar ComPlains? :woot:

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading