Related Games / Cedar Plains

• fraroc%s's Photo
    Fuck you guys
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    Yea fuck all of you guys..
  • F0ndue%s's Photo
    Bad mojo is in the air...
  • Bolliger & Mabillard%s's Photo
    There's karma in action. Fracrockmysock says something bad, and we say something bad back. Lol.
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    Or you be all adults and take the little child's insult.. B&M you're just as much as a noob as fraroc is you have no right to insult him.
  • Bolliger & Mabillard%s's Photo
    Uhh, Doodoobot, shut the hell up. :woot:
  • JJ%s's Photo

Fuck you guys

Sure, what position you wanna try first? :bunny:
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    Damn B&M.. That just proved to me that you're probably younger than fraroc.. Don't post a park here.. You know what I'll post
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    PLEASE close this thread.
  • F0ndue%s's Photo
    Yeah do us a flavor!On the other side its pretty entertaining,almost as funny as the wolfman 217 case on CC.
  • fraroc%s's Photo
    No, I'm just taking a break from this park. I will continue soon, I made that 3rd park for practice. And once I know some more about Custom Scenery, I will do it better!

Besides Livin on earths ass, ur on CC? Im sure you met Ritchie (NLfan38) by now.
  • F0ndue%s's Photo
    Yeah,I know him.
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    JJ...lmfao :lol:
  • Welshcraft%s's Photo

Fuck you guys

Stop whining and start listening to there opinions then. what you just said you are more likely to get banned sir!
  • fraroc%s's Photo
    Im really sorry guys for not updating, school is yet again taking over my life, and with the homecoming football game being today, I most likley will not be able to finally do some work on this park.

But I will have somthing soon.
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    fraroc's the rebel of RCT society, he doesn't have to listen
  • Welshcraft%s's Photo
    I might have to start a Tutorial on one of the coaster types but not telling ya yet because it maybe a suprise. If I was off topic I do apologise.
  • yocoaster%s's Photo

what's wrong with sucking cock? :bunny:

Sure, what position you wanna try first? :bunny:

LML!!! JJ is funny... :lol:
  • fraroc%s's Photo
    alright! Small update here so I hope u enjoy it!!

Year 1992

Here is the next season of Cedar Plains! Now is the time to see the new Roller Coaster in action!

Posted Image
    Here we see that steam effects have been added to the ride! It sure makes it look cool!

Posted Image
    Angel of Death's Lair

Posted Image
    Also I did'nt notice this myself! There is a Cedar Plains Sign next to the highway!

Posted Image
    Next to the sign is the Cedar Plains Skyline!
  • Dark_Horse%s's Photo
    Fraroc, I think you should just get rid of the last two screens. The first two are really great and capture a lot of atmosphere, but you ruined the story with your empty grass photos.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading