Related Games / Cedar Plains

• Dark_Horse%s's Photo
    Sorry fraroc, ut I agree with everyone here. That layout is just terrible. Look at history: BTR ride inversions: 5 inversions. Flight Deck: 3 inversions. Nemesis: 4 inversions. Montu: 7 inversions. Raptor: 6 inversions. Look at when these coasters first appeared and notice the trend. Also, take a look at some of these coasters I've mentioned and look at the layouts. Notice things about path/queue interaction, element order, etc. That's all I can think of for now. Except for don't know if it's my screen resolution, but the color scheme is awful.
  • nin%s's Photo
    If there were only a small handful of inverts around, I don't think you could call something the 'first custom', as even the very first BTR was a custom model.
  • Bolliger & Mabillard%s's Photo
    Yeah, that's true. So there is really no "first custom" if a model has been mass produced already. At least add some trees, more Steelworx. a better queue line, a better name, a fence, a better color scheme, a better station, and most importantly, a 5-6 looping track with a tunnel that dives under the lake that you can put back. Listen to this, and ALL of your coasters WILL be MUCH better.
  • That Guy%s's Photo
    Err....Well I think this is showing a great improvement... Sure it isn't totally realistic, but it's a step in the right direction.
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    ^I agree completely.
  • Top Gun%s's Photo

Sorry, but I highly doubt Cedar Fair would tag one of it's coasters "Angel of Death". Change that. Immediately.

This.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    ^yes. also, that is just a bad layout. it comes out of the immelman to a tight turn and then its over? seriously? and the overbank is hideous, but that is rct3 graphics not you.
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo

Yeah, that's true. So there is really no "first custom" if a model has been mass produced already. At least add some trees, more Steelworx. a better queue line, a better name, a fence, a better color scheme, a better station, and most importantly, a 5-6 looping track with a tunnel that dives under the lake that you can put back. Listen to this, and ALL of your coasters WILL be MUCH better.

Hey bolliger & Mablliard.. Go improve your work more. Color scheme is fun. And you actually did something good fraroc. a 5-6 looping track with a tunnel that dives under the lake that you can put back.. I'm sorry is this fraroc's park or yours?
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    I don't like the layout but I like the fact you took the time to custom support the damn thing, try to redo the coaster and have a more flowing layout...
  • GigaG%s's Photo
    The thing is a 30 second ride that would snap your neck after the Immelman in the helix. Sorry, but I hate this, fraroc.
  • Insanity%s's Photo
    are you doing this for an accolade of some sort on another website or are you just doing this for fun?
  • Timothy Cross%s's Photo
    ^ He's having fun being stupid.
  • fraroc%s's Photo

stick a cock up her ass you mother fucking worthless cocksucker
  • Jaguar%s's Photo

Calm down biscuits.
  • JJ%s's Photo

what's wrong with sucking cock? :bunny:
  • Insanity%s's Photo

Hahaha gotcha...
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    Fraroc, go outside and enjoy the nice weather while it lasts. Maybe watch football. Find a hobby other than this. I dont think its your thing.

And JJ...um...
    ^ Oops, he can't go outside, the weather sucks. ;)
  • Timothy Cross%s's Photo
    ^ Uncool. Don't tell him that. Let him go outside and get hit by a lightening bolt.
    Oh yeah. :Z

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading