Related Games / Gateway Adventures

• verti%s's Photo

No one is going to find that insulting, this is the internet, and if someone said something like that to me in reality, I would laugh insanely and believe they were being sarcastic.

I'd be honored to have someone quote such a classic movie for me.
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    Oh hey, look, one of Fraroc's topics has once again become NE's collection of village idiots arguing...

Fraroc, it's not horrible, but you really do need buildings. I'd suggest going to Bing Maps and looking at the Birds-Eye Views of some CF parks to get a feel of what types of buildings these parks have. Realism maybe be restrained RCT, but it's not empty RCT. If you want me ot elaborate, just send me a PM and I'd be glad to help you out with getting a good realistic park going.
  • Insanity%s's Photo
    the layouts are better from what i've seen
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    you still don't use any scenerrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyy

and totally agree with liampie (except cd5 of course). our AD is getting crowded with crappy rct3 (except cd5 of course)

And how about you guys lay off him.. He's not that good at the game.. Well he sucks..

lol. thats like "its nothing personal, i just hate you"
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    Well he doesn't believe he's a pro player does he? If he does.. He's real messed up in the mind as everyone says.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    I just don't want to see any more pictures of vanilla rct3 and flat green grass make it go away

*sobs*
  • fraroc%s's Photo
    Im not by ANY means a pro player. I just do this for fun and to post here.
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    You don't sound like you're having fun fraroc.
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo

You don't sound like you're having fun fraroc.

I don't suppose I'd have much fun if every one of my topics turned into a merciless crucifixion of my screens devoid of any constructive feedback.

It's sad that this is the best topic he's had so far, and its already filled with immature arguments.
  • Insanity%s's Photo

Im not by ANY means a pro player. I just do this for fun and to post here.

Well, This answers my question from Cedar Plains: Lemme get this straight... you make something on rct3 that takes 30 minutes to do at best, send it to NE, and get pissed when you get negative feedback, then you ignore EVERYBODY who gives you any advice and shower people with meaningless curse words when we finally give you a reality check, then when you start another park, you do almost the EXACT same thing and make us hope you are finally doing something worth watching, but ending up being a waste of time for the overall majority of the site, and it's like you don't even know it.

In short-I marvel at how you can make yourself look like the most ignorant asshole on the website and still consist with doing the same thing...over and over again.

and another thing is that you're making a bad reputation of yourself: I remember on the holy Fucking Shit topic when someone said to you "That's because your parks don't have any detail at all." and it was true; and you said back "That's because you're a Fucking prick you ungrateful Bastard" you were only hurting yourself.

The bottom line is Take some Advice for once... I highly doubt you really look at your replies and actually think about what we say, but go back to Oregon Adventures and Cedar plains and look at all the advice people have given you and how many times you've blown people off and ignored it like all advice is fake and only you can decide what's what.
    Believe it or not, but I think I can see you making something CD5 status if you only took some advice and put time into your work...it maybe sound stupid, maybe insane-but hey, I'm insanity.

I may not have the best advice in the world but I have one thing that may help:
    Quality over Quantity...
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    Well, I am a bit sick of you posting this and expecting everyone to admire you enough to arrogantly shun their advice, which turns into ranting and flamming.Posted Image
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    jag...cute but no cigar until you actually build something worth a shit yourself. And Insanity....I seem to have missed all of your brilliant screens or releases. Please supply us all with a link to all of your masterpieces.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    when will you guys fucking learn? maybe you guys enjoy pointlessly posting for hours, but the rest of us find it pretty dull tbh. grow the hell up or gtfo.
  • fraroc%s's Photo
    yeah HOW can I follow advice if there is a bunch of IMMATURE COMMENTS AND FLAMING in the way?!?!
  • MF72 %s's Photo
    Ignore them and move on?
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    Oh.. Maybee..Maybee!! If you took the advice in the first place and actually put them to use. Flamers wouldn't flame you.. Fraroc you're already good at layouts.. Now expand on something other then layouts.
  • fraroc%s's Photo
    Gateway Adventures-5 Years Later, in 2010.......

Lets see what has happenned to the park in the 5 years that have passed.

Posted Image
    The Park's skyline, you can actually see some new rides!

Posted Image
    In 2006, It was announced by Cedar Fair that Hurricane Category 5, a Schwartzkopf classic, was to be destroyed in order to make way for a brand new steel roller coaster. Public outcry saved the roller coaster and It still operates to this day. It was decided that Sawdust, the rough and painful woodie was to be demolished instead. And After years of being ranked last in roller coaster lists, astronomical maintnence costs, and reports of injuries to the neck and back, and even concussions, Sawdust met its end in December 2006.

Posted Image
    This is Hammerhead, a Bolliger and Mabillard Floorless coaster. This ride is just incredible. First of all It features a very unique inversion called a Hammerhead Roll. Its basically 2 overbanks that go upsidown and the locations make them a V shape. This roller coaster is as smooth as butter and The Barrel Roll/ Inclined Loop finale is incredibly intense.

Posted Image
    In 2008 rumors began flying that Cobra was going to be gone soon. In 2009 those rumors were confirmed when Cedar Fair announced that Cobra was for up for auction. It was sold to a scrap company, but at the last minute, the Owners of Deno Mall (TOTALLY FICTIONAL) bought the coaster for a brand new Indoor Amusment park! Deno Mall is an abosolutley enormous shopping mall in Brattleboro, Vermont. The mall aready has indoor kiddie rides, including a Dragon Wagon, but they are building a SECOND indoor park called Thrill Park, and Cobra is going to be the main attraction! So long story short, Cobra no longer operates at Gateway Adventures.

Posted Image
    THIS is what replaced Cobra. A brand new Intamin LSM Blitz coaster called Goliath-The Soothsayer. This ride is most definaty inspired from Maverick and is considered to be one of the best rides in the entire park! This ride has 3 inversions. Diving Loop, And a Twisted horseshoe roll. It was planned to have a fourth, a Zero G Roll, but It was scrapped and replaced with an airtime hill. The Climax of the Ride is when the train goes underneath the station and you slow down. Suddenly, a booming, demonic voice shouts "YOU ARE MINE!!" Then you launch from 0 to 67mph in 1.5 seconds! Its an awesome ride Im tellin ya.

http://i1044.photobu...oc/Shot0324.jpg
    We also got a new kids area! Called Fun Forest! It perfect for the little ones!
  • Lowenaldo%s's Photo
    Im not going to lie, I actually like the silver beamer. Looks like your enjoying yourself as you build, keep it up.
  • Jaguar%s's Photo

jag...cute but no cigar until you actually build something worth a shit yourself. And Insanity....I seem to have missed all of your brilliant screens or releases. Please supply us all with a link to all of your masterpieces.

How old are you and you are still doing this. You'd think that after that incident in the dump place, you'd stop. I'd think I have built a few parks that were decent. One missed the bronze by a small percentage, because it required TT. Lowenaldo, I am going to agree with you, that silver B&M looks pretty cool.
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    Fucking whoopie. k0ng is way better than you anyday. Because you came close to winning an accolade doesnt mean u can whine like a bitch. Wdf is wrong with u jag? Do u have a shrine dedicated to fraroc? Im pretty sure jag more ppl hate u than fraroc.

Sorry for all the shorthands im on my phone

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading