Related Games / Gateway Adventures

• Bolliger & Mabillard%s's Photo
    Park is getting nice. Only problems I see is that there is a lack of coasters interacting with the landscape. Add a mountain in the center of the park, like in Canada's Wonderland? Maybe an extra lake closer to the park? The lake I see in the park is kinda far away from the rides. I also would like to see a second kids section. Lots of parks have at least 2. One last thing is better theming, stations, custom supports, custom buildings, and footers for the coasters. Download Steel Jungle, Gadget's Coaster Goodies, and some other sets to get a realistic park feel. And if you ever want to make a drop tower, download Gadget's Intamin Drop Tower.
  • Jaguar%s's Photo

Fucking whoopie. k0ng is way better than you anyday. Because you came close to winning an accolade doesnt mean u can whine like a bitch. Wdf is wrong with u jag? Do u have a shrine dedicated to fraroc? Im pretty sure jag more ppl hate u than fraroc.

Sorry for all the shorthands im on my phone

How am I whining. I am presenting a valid point, and why would I have a shrine dedicated to fraroc, that doesn't even make sense, In fact, I apologized to him and when everyone else was flaming him, I was giving suggestions, so think before you post. I was also stating that K0NG needs to stop ranting in these forums, I never said anything about RCT skill, it is just an obsolete roller coaster game, so is there any reason to take it seriously.
  • fraroc%s's Photo

Park is getting nice. Only problems I see is that there is a lack of coasters interacting with the landscape. Add a mountain in the center of the park, like in Canada's Wonderland? Maybe an extra lake closer to the park? The lake I see in the park is kinda far away from the rides. I also would like to see a second kids section. Lots of parks have at least 2. One last thing is better theming, stations, custom supports, custom buildings, and footers for the coasters. Download Steel Jungle, Gadget's Coaster Goodies, and some other sets to get a realistic park feel. And if you ever want to make a drop tower, download Gadget's Intamin Drop Tower.

I was thinking about making the kiddie area I just made into Planet Snoopy and I may possibly make a Nickelodeon themed area.
  • MF72 %s's Photo
    I doubt there'd be a Nickelodeon section, since that was in Paramount parks. I could be wrong, though.

That being said, the silver Beemer is definitely your best work to date, and I can see that you're getting better. Remember that if you ever need any help with anything, send the park my way.
  • fraroc%s's Photo
    Once cedar plains is done, then I could do a collabaration project.

To tell you the truth, I would be honored If I could do an RCT3 park with the one and only Coasterdude5
  • MF72 %s's Photo
    Well, not necessarily a collabo, since I'm already planning one with my brother, but maybe just a guest spot or something.
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    you know what? Just whatever. you little flamers can flame this topic as long as you want to. I'm not visiting it anymore
    And Fraroc, BTW, the 2nd twisted horeshoe roll is the wrong way.
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    The coaster designs have improved tenfold, fraroc. It's good to see that you are making good use of the sparse constructive feedback you've been getting.

To the rest of you, I hope you get cancer--The painful kind you don't get better from. I hear there's wonderful websites out there to help you through it. Maybe you can ruin those instead of this one.
    Midnight, are you talking about everyone but Fraroc, or just K0NG and Jaguarkid? And I do have to agree, the coaser designs are much better.
  • yocoaster%s's Photo
    WOW bravo fraroc...the silver Beemer is deff the best one...and u are improving most definitely!
  • Faas%s's Photo
    Yes, you are improving. I would advice you to stop building al those coasters now and to add some scenery.
  • MF72 %s's Photo
    Also, looking back on your first post, that turnaround on the giga/hyper (whatever it is) looks really cool, and is about the coolest you can make it look with 3's transitions. My only thoughts are that it could be longer; as of now it looks rather short.

But, like everyone else has said, you're definitely improving.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading