Theme Park Discussion / TEXAS GIANT!?!?!?

• LiveFree%s's Photo
    :lol: ^^
  • That Guy%s's Photo
    It's already been said, but this would be a great solution to SoB. They could add 90 degree turns to the helix, and bring back the loop (which was steel tracked anyway)
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    ^good point, that could be done relatively easily. I really would like to see the SBNO tag lifter from SoB.

This looks amazing. I'm not really a fan of the red rails, but its sick nonetheless. Those turns look like zero-g rolls at first glance, but thats an impressive overbank. wow
  • Maverick%s's Photo

It's already been said, but this would be a great solution to SoB. They could add 90 degree turns to the helix, and bring back the loop (which was steel tracked anyway)

Any of the notorious monster wooden coasters, including certain other Dinn creations, could benefit from this. However, I still prefer the wooden coaster track over the steel; just not the cost to keep it running well.
  • bdawgtk1982%s's Photo
    Fizzix I plan on going when texas giant opens up. =] I live 30 minutes away =D
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    Yay! Another texan that is active.

Go team!
  • bdawgtk1982%s's Photo
    How many of us are there 0_o
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    Roll Call! Me.

BTW, That Guy, you might want to credit those photo's, as people on TPR are wondering.
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    Meeeh.

Overbank looks amazing. Can't wait to ride that.
  • That Guy%s's Photo

BTW, That Guy, you might want to credit those photo's, as people on TPR are wondering.

Wow...I can't believe they actually care...whatever then.
  • Austin55%s's Photo

texcoaster wrote:
    braztaz wrote:
    Have these been posted yet?

(Got these at New Element)

Who is "new element" and why are they stealing pics?
    Two of those pics are mine (see page 139 of this thread) and one is chadster's (see page 141)

(I just looked them up) - I really don't care if my pics of the Giant get spread around so more folks get excited, but it would at least be nice if they would credit where they got them.

Same, I don't care if they post them, but credit should be given. Suppose as crunch time commeth we will have to mark our pics, something I try not to do on this site.

Yea...

Anyway, here's a pic from SFOT's facebook,
    Posted Image
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/album.php?aid=210303&id=65853440990
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    :drool:

Seriously, this needs to happen to Mean Streak.
  • bdawgtk1982%s's Photo
    DAMN! look at 'em curves. I'm in love =3
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    http://www.youtube.c...player_embeddedMY GOD
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    That.....is fucking awesome.
  • J K%s's Photo
    It just looks amazing.
  • JDP%s's Photo
    i think this is one of the most epic things ever. nice to see Dinn and Summers have one of their coasters redesigned.
    -JDP
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    Anyone planning on trying to get down to Texas to try and ride this thing?
  • That Guy%s's Photo
    I'd like to come down there, but I don't think a trip down to Texas is in my near future...
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    I wonder if it is possible to make an accurate representation of something like this in rct.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading