(Archive) Advertising District / Horsetooth

• RCTNW%s's Photo
    Well done. The quality of work is improving.

Keep it up!

James
  • RamSam12%s's Photo
    Over the past few months I have been trying to get back into RCT and complete another park. I restarted this as a smaller park, but I have no idea how long it will be until finishing.
    Posted Image

Zamperla Rotoshake. I'll post one of the new coasters soon.
  • MikaRCT2%s's Photo
    Looks good, but I think there are a bit too much Ruin Blocks. Maybe change some of them to landblocks?
  • trav%s's Photo
    THE RUIN BLOCKS ARE PERFECT.
  • Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    That looks damn classy, man. Damn classy.

-Josh
  • AvanineCommuter%s's Photo
    LOVE it. Detailed yet clean with beautiful composition. Colors work well here too! Keep this up!
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Very good. Love the path in front of the ride, the awkward texture on the shack behind, the spiral stairs (brilliant placing) and the overall realistic feel. You succeeded in making the most boring parkmaking style around not boring.
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    Definately clean cut!
    Looks very pleasing.
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    Sharp. 10x better than anything else in this thread.
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    That's amazing, Sam. I would say, out of personal preference, I don't know how I feel about the gold brick underneath the ride. I do love all the green, though!
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    The rock work could be better IMO. You only used three (1/4, 1/8, and small corner piece). The other two are really nice to use as well. Overall though, this screen is pretty solid. Keep it up.
  • gir%s's Photo
    I really like the last two updates--it's parks like this that make me wish I had a copy of RCT2.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    very good
  • nin%s's Photo
    Whatever you do, dont mix the ruins with the quarter-tile landscaping. It will
    Never get your vision across as well as this.
  • disneylandian192%s's Photo
    These last two screens are fantastic! Once your foliage improved every screen has as well!
  • RamSam12%s's Photo
    Wow I didn't expect to get this much feedback from what is just another one of my flat ride screens. My days of using 1/4 tile land blocks for rock formations are over since the ruins look much better. Pacificoaster, I'm holding off on using any other ruin objects for now in order to save SS slots for future use since this is probably going to be the only big rock formation in the park.
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    Yea that is what I thought, it does look nice though.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    This gets <3 <3 <3

lovely screen.
  • Corey%s's Photo
    Love it, love it.

Thought for sure though this park would be a tribute to one Baba Booey.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading