(Archive) Advertising District / PineHills AmusementPark Orlando

• Cocoa%s's Photo
    i like the purple and green the one the best, is the most original and it fits a sort of lush foliage theme. but the blue one is good too
  • prodigy%s's Photo
    White!!!
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    PURPLE
  • gijssie1234%s's Photo
    to much...? Posted Image
    Posted Image
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    Haven't had chance to read the topic so not sure what's been mentioned but I really don't like the look of those pathways. The limitations of the objects available are plain to see and the grey fences are really boring, makes it look kinda awkward. The invert looks like it has a nice compact layout, but there is just nothing of interest. It just goes around some unlandscaped grass. I understand that this is probably supposed to be realistic, but you can definately still make it more interesting. As for colors of the coaster, I actually think the first option you had was probably the best (blue and green) but it obviously depends on the name of the coaster (was gonna say theme, but...well yeah.) The rapids look intriguing, i'd be interested to see what you do with them.

Metro
  • gijssie1234%s's Photo
    heey, i understand your point, at the coaster ground there will come morge gras and other foilage.
    I'll see what I can do about the other things you said.

gijs
  • gijssie1234%s's Photo
    Hey all, I spent a little time to think and to search for different themes that come in my park, the main theme will be Mexico, so there will be a junior coaster known as Drugs route, and the area around the river rapids to a kind of similar raptor theme, Gardaland in Italy, I hope you like it, and no it is not finished but the park makes a big jump :p
    Posted Image
  • RCTFAN%s's Photo
    That copper roof is awesome.
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    Drugs route? Doesn't sound very family oriented.
  • disneylandian192%s's Photo
    Doesn't look too different that what we've seen earlier in the thread,but I am happy that you've found a good direction to move in. For your research, I'd recommend actually looking at classic spanish architecture vs. strictly mexican, you'll find much more sources with styles quite similar to stereotypical mexican environments.
  • MeMeMe%s's Photo
    I like how detailed this is. If you manage to finish this without hitting object limit though, I'll be impressed. Oh, and "Drug Route"? Sounds like family fun for everyone :SA:
  • gijssie1234%s's Photo
    ghaha, thanks for the comments, i will searh vor spanish theme, and will see what i can doo.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    RCTFan? You're back? :)

And gijssie its looking good, I really don't know how you can build like that, it's incredible.
  • gijssie1234%s's Photo
    Posted Image
    just a little overview
  • prodigy%s's Photo
    Fantastic!!!
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    It's feeling a bit cramped to me, too many big rides in such a small area. Youre playing with a big map here, use it. I feel like the woodie is just too close there. It looks good, but Im just feeling a little cramped looking at it. Maybe itll change for me at a different angle or zoom.
  • Cena%s's Photo
    Your pathing on the roads, ... just sucks. Have a look at RCTNW's his releases, and use that to improve it.
  • nin%s's Photo
    ^I think the cramped, overcrowded feel is exactly what he's going for.
  • pierrot%s's Photo

Your pathing on the roads, ... just sucks.

Honestly, I'm with cena.
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    This is really good and im saying this as a bad thing but the overall layout and its compactness reminds me of a RCT scenario on steroids. Kind of like how the scenarios should be done.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading