(Archive) Advertising District / PineHills AmusementPark Orlando

• gijssie1234%s's Photo
    it will not take months ore than will the Electricity fot the lamps be installed, and there will be foodstalls and other stands.

here a small previeuw:
    Posted Image
  • pierrot%s's Photo
    you used too much diagonal for path, which makes ugly. and I hate blocky stones around the path.
    also, not fan of white coaster, I carefully think about blue track and tan supports makes sense.
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    The white coaster isn't looking good at all, I mean it looks cheap and lifeless tbh, I think a dark Blue track with gray railings and bright yellow or even violet supports would look good here.

The path I don't know what I should think about it because I see what you're trying to make here but its simply not executed to perfection as you have done in previous screens. I mean it looks forced here and that you should actually consider using a normal straight path for once. Also the fencing is boring, try getting more colour into it and maybe more content aswell because it is hard to comment on something that isn't there and I can't actually comment on the full picture because half is missing.
  • Dimi%s's Photo
    I love the diagonal paths, but I don't like the messy stone blocks around them either. Also it's a pity that the quartertile path objects look more dark than the full tile ones. The coaster and the foliage look brilliant.
  • chorkiel%s's Photo

you used too much diagonal for path, which makes ugly. and I hate blocky stones around the path.
    also, not fan of white coaster,

The white coaster isn't looking good at all, I mean it looks cheap and lifeless tbh,

its simply not executed to perfection as you have done in previous screens. I mean it looks forced here and that you should actually consider using a normal straight path for once. Also the fencing is boring, try getting more colour into it and maybe more content aswell because it is hard to comment on something that isn't there and I can't actually comment on the full picture because half is missing.

but I don't like the messy stone blocks around them either. Also it's a pity that the quartertile path objects look more dark than the full tile ones.

They kinda already stated my thougts..
  • gijssie1234%s's Photo
    I doubt sometimes about the trails, it is something that belongs to the park so I leave it as it is today.
    here some colours of the caoster , to see what fit is best, (my favorite: the yellow and red)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    Looking at it I'm doubting between 2 and 3, but I think the cobra roll looks a little undersupported atm and I still think a more finished screen would make me really happy but I can see that you really take everything in its own time like you build in layers.

how do you work actually?
    Coaster and park layout?
    supports and paths, foliage and archy?
  • gijssie1234%s's Photo
    first i've got a mean coaster or other ride in my head,
    with this park i started with making a road around the park ground.
    firts making some rides, than the supports, houses, roads, plants ....
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    I prefer section per section but oh well if it works for you this way the better because I think you'll stay more in same style of personal building when you focus each aspect of parkmaking at a time instead of doing all at the same time...
  • musicman%s's Photo
    Do you have a name/theme for the coaster? It may make it easier to decide.
  • J K%s's Photo
    Blue and black for the win.
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    I like the first one and the thirth one though I think an other tint of red would do better.
  • Dimi%s's Photo
    I still think the original white is the best choice. The lila-green combination isn't bad either. If you choose the turquoise blue, I think white supports would look better than black ones.
  • MeMeMe%s's Photo
    For the kind of park this is, 1 or 3 would work best imo
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    Black and Blue
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    White supports, bright yellow track, orange rails.
  • pierrot%s's Photo

Do you have a name/theme for the coaster? It may make it easier to decide.

right.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Well I loved it when it was all white. There was something about it that was screaming out beauty.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    Hah, I think the white was working fine. I think the blocks will look great once the foliage is in place around it!
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    It seems to me that youre using a TON of 1/4 tile landblocks, and to me, that screams object limit issues down the road. I dont think youll be able to make the park as big as you want it to be.

As for colors, go with what Liampie said. It'll look good that way.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading