(Archive) Advertising District / PineHills AmusementPark Orlando

• pierrot%s's Photo
    how lovely station! really cute :D
  • SSSammy%s's Photo

It is really nice, yeah. It's like a Dutch reincarnation of RRP with a shot of what could be a new-age Nevis.

I'm just craving for a completely finished screen from you.

• gijssie1234%s's Photo
    they will come ;) just waith a little time :p
  • JDP%s's Photo
    ^no you wait the time, be patient and once something is finished then post a full screen of it. seriously, stop teasing with potential
    -JDP
  • Dimi%s's Photo
    No, I love to see the building process. Awesome screens man.
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    Then to satisfy both types of people. A before and after screen would be nice.
  • musicman%s's Photo
    Dotrobot, you seem to have forgotten that you are on the internet. It is common knowledge that intelligent thought is not allowed. Now I'm going to have to post 20 lolcats on different sites in order to compensate.
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    Don't Join a contest.
  • musicman%s's Photo
    meh
  • Louis!%s's Photo

Dotrobot, you seem to have forgotten that you are on the internet. It is common knowledge that intelligent thought is not allowed. Now I'm going to have to post 20 lolcats on different sites in order to compensate.

And you seem to have forgotten that you are at NE. It is common knowledge that posting idiotic comments and posts that add nothing to the topic of conversation is highly irritating. It is majorly annoying to see you post shit left, right and center. I advise you to post constructively in the future.
  • RRP%s's Photo

It is really nice, yeah. It's like a Dutch reincarnation of RRP with a shot of what could be a new-age Nevis.

I'm just craving for a completely finished screen from you.

I like this guys work,he seems far more organised than me though. I do see the nevis influence though. keep up the good work
  • Wanted%s's Photo
    Are we looking at the same Nevis here?
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    I thougt nevis was a weird typo of ''levis'' XD
  • gijssie1234%s's Photo
    thanks for the people who gives comments about the park :D, theother talk, maybe on a other topic...?thakns :p

bye to the next update!!
  • highroll3r%s's Photo

I fear the object limit with this kind of building style

same. nevertheless its still great.
  • Super G%s's Photo
    Gijssie, you're genious!!
  • Timothy Cross%s's Photo
    I find it funny that a human-being sometimes calls another human-being a "genious". It's that this label is given to the "genius" by someone who is obviously misinterpreting the word "genious".
  • That Guy%s's Photo
    This isn't his language, give him a break.
  • Super G%s's Photo
    I'm sorry for my bad English.
  • Timothy Cross%s's Photo
    ^ Don't worry about it, bud. I was just joking.

Nice screens.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading