(Archive) Advertising District / Announcing Project 5HiNE

• Blitz%s's Photo
    Yes, this was supposed to be a secret addition to anyone outside of the project.

The fact that he released a SCREEN of something that was a COPY of something that ISNT supposed to be seen is quite annoying to Iris, as he was trying to KEEP it secret, and he can't stop people who know and have seen it from mentioning the obvious plagurism.

MY issue is that I DO take being original seriously, it's not about how good my flower beds look or how perfect my architecture is. It's in the story and creation that i love this game, and thus, things like being copied, even superficially, disturbs me.
    You really can't blame me for being upset, especially when i MADE the coaster itself bout a month ago, x-sector has a screen released BEFORE the wannabe gets released, and it really isn't something you'd expect x-sector to do style wise... it's not his style coaster, so it doesn't LOOK innocent to me, it feels like a slap in the face.

Again, you can't blame me for being upset. 8@
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    Hey Blitz, remember when you asked me if I had a copy of the Collabo with your area in it and I said no. Now iris says I sent it out with your area in, well somebody else must have grabbed hold if it because I haven’t even seen your area.

Because I sent it out only up to my area because that’s when I had it. So Blitz have you sent it to anyone? Because if you haven’t then its impossible for them to grab hold of it, you must have sent it to someone?
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Argh! Drama! Blitz getting mildly annoyed! Damn, why can't I see the screens.

I missed all the drama :(
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Yes I'm equally clueless. All this happened and then the site went down before I got to see the screens. Oh well, guess I'll just have to wait for the collabo park then to see what all of the fuss is about.
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    i didn't send it out to any outside the collabo, not even WME (we are, like, close or something :D). I think i sent it to iris and a few other people that are in the Collabo anyway.
  • Ablaze%s's Photo

I think i sent it to iris and a few other people that are in the Collabo anyway.

Well there you go then thats your anwser, other people in the collabo are just like me and will send it out I am just the only one who admitted it. So somebody who you have sent the latest version to, sent it to X.
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    I think its all good. I don't care about the whole copy from Blitz thing cause I can't see the screens...but the first ones are incredible.

The African area is insanely perfect and I like the maze fence thingies...

The aztec area is total genius. I love it, but I seem to be the only one who does. I like the bareness of it, and the theme of that ride is very unique...not to mention the great archy and *wonderful* flowers.

Great job guys...and I hope you get this all sorted out.
  • CoasterWizard%s's Photo
    I can't see the last two screens...
  • posix%s's Photo

I can't see the last two screens...

Yes, because x-sector took them down deliberately as he didn't want more people to get involved into the "drama".
    No more people saying "can't view the screens" please.
    I'm sure x is going to reply and explain. Wonder where he is.

anyway,
    Thorpedo - Thanks for your comments, they've been appreciated. You seem to have understood what I tried to create with this section. It makes me feel successful.
  • sircursealot%s's Photo

I think its all good. I don't care about the whole copy from Blitz thing cause I can't see the screens...but the first ones are incredible.

The African area is insanely perfect and I like the maze fence thingies...

The aztec area is total genius. I love it, but I seem to be the only one who does. I like the bareness of it, and the theme of that ride is very unique...not to mention the great archy and *wonderful* flowers.

Great job guys...and I hope you get this all sorted out.

I agree with thorp. This park is total genius. I'm totally feeling the African area, the brown is pulled of very well. The Aztec area is simply aawesome. Bareness...done...right! The coaster looks magnificent.
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    The bareness reminds me a lot of Tropico Cove's aztec area thats very bare with brown pathing. I think if you keep the style that you are doing up it could turn to be a very nice area like the one in Tc.
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    Alright calm

I swear on my mothers Life I never saw the latest version of the wannabe Callabo.

I got the idea from one of my old coasters I made ages ago which were on crap maps that I never released and looking at mala parks, But Like you lot believe me as you just like to moan and not here other peoples side of the story but hey I don't care its a game I'm not getting upset over it.

The screens have gone as I have now changed the coaster.

I'm really sorry to Blitz and Iris. I wish I could see you both in the flesh to say sorry.

CRCTN Never sent me the wannabe callabo either so don't bring him in to this.
  • Ablaze%s's Photo

CRCTN Never sent me the wannabe callabo either so don't bring him in to this.

Thankyou.
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    I SHOWED THEM THE CALLABO!

hehe, I wish...

screens are nice, but blitz is nicer, with a lemon on the side of the cup even if it tastes nasty.

or something.
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    i'm... nicer? ???
  • mantis%s's Photo
    I still want to see the screens just to see what the fuss was about! What was similar between the screens and Blitz's work?

Meh, i'd say keep it if it was thought up completely separately. It's better that way.
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    Mantis if you want to see the screen so much AIM me hehe. I might still have it in my folders some where
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Now that i've seen it, i'm surprised at everyone for getting so hung up about it - even Blitz! It's like one element from a whole coaster that i'm sure loads of people have done at one point or another.

From the reaction I was under the impression is was a whole coaster or a whole theme or something.

Really, I can't understand this. I really hope x-sector keeps it like that, because it's as cool here as it is in FV.

Great screen, X, and love those hacked bone supports.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading