(Archive) Advertising District / Announcing Project 5HiNE

• Prince%s's Photo
    Looks like a very nice classic aztec theme, like back in the old days of Crystal Horizons, I love it!

~Prince Ashitaka~ 8@
  • Micool%s's Photo
    Ah, Posix. Yah put a big piece of poo on my monitor. Or is that all that brown path? ;)

I'm too lazy to be mean. Good job anyway.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    That looks alot like KM's Aztec area in Ancient Pasttimes (I or II or both... don't remember).

I'd go for a more linear organization, instead of just a plain plaza sort of thing. I hope there's a pyramid or two in there. ;) :D
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    i agree with mantis, break it up dawg! =D
  • posix%s's Photo

I hope there's a pyramid or two in there.  ;) :D

I had one but I didn't like it. It would've been very unoriginal too so I took it out again.

New screens in a few minutes.
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    Hey all you lovely peeps :)

Its been a while since an update. So guess what I have, an update for you :)

The parks been prgress really well Posix's Aztec area is complete and my African section is also complete. I have the park now and started on my second area which is a kinda tropical area with hopefully loads of rides and stuff.

Anyway I have two screens for you lucky devils :devil: http://xsectorinc.ho...files/5HiNE.gif http://xsectorinc.ho...iles/5HiNE2.gif
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    Looking good, I think the 1st screen is very nice. The foliage is good and it has a nice atmosphere, those bones are pretty cool. As for the 2nd screen, well the colours are really nice especially of that heartline, but the B&M inside there and the part to the right is very strange. I am looking forward to finding out what that does, but it looks like you got some good landscaping around that area.

Good update X
  • iris%s's Photo
    You ripped off Blitz-sama's coaster in that last screen.
  • Prince%s's Photo
    I love the coaster but apparently that idea was already use...shame shame you two...

~Prince Ashitaka~ 8@
  • Ablaze%s's Photo

You ripped off Blitz-sama's coaster in that last screen.

I am suprised at you two, how could you? I thought you were original people...
    Oh well its not my work your ripping off so I can't really complain.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    looks like you saw the wannabe..

but releasing a screen of it like that is just cruel. respectless.

on a side note that it does look very nice, and im luving the bones. u should fix the rocks as they are colored all monotomous..
  • Blind Guardian%s's Photo
    Ripped off or not, I like the B&M in the second picture; reminds me of some of Mala's coasters. The tree combo looks great and the whole design with the bones etc. is interesting. More screens.

MfG
    BG
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    Um, wow. You two need to redo that ride, and fast. Or else you'll lose respect from alot of people here.

But, it does look good, even if it is a ripoff...
  • posix%s's Photo
    uhm, I didn't even know this has already been used before so don't blame me. And x, I doubt he did know... and if, oh well, there's so much been copied today... why do you moan ?!

And stop being so annoyingly theatrical like "how could you" or "cruel, respectless".... it's ridiculous.
  • Prince%s's Photo
    I was being sarcastic...
  • Micool%s's Photo
    Oh please everyone, I thought we had already been over this with NeViS... nothing in RCT is copyrighted, so if someone uses your ideas, either ignore it or be honored. I think iris was making more of an observation, but naturally all the brown nose servants try to pretend they would never do something like that so they look good. What are we going to do next, say every batwing is a ripoff? Besides, apparently it wasn't a ripoff anyway.

On a related :rolleyes: note, I'm only mildly impressed with the screens. I know you're real busy X but like WME said the rocks (and most other screens) are monotenous and could use a bit of sprucing up. As usual, the traditional X-Sector bone theming looks great. :)
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo

I think iris was making more of an observation, but naturally all the brown nose servants try to pretend they would never do something like that so they look good.

Actually, I could only dream of doing something that looked that good. I know I suck at RCT, and never expect to be as good or to "look better" than someone else.
  • posix%s's Photo

Oh please everyone, I thought we had already been over this with NeViS... nothing in RCT is copyrighted, so if someone uses your ideas, either ignore it or be honored. I think iris was making more of an observation, but naturally all the brown nose servants try to pretend they would never do something like that so they look good. What are we going to do next, say every batwing is a ripoff? Besides, apparently it wasn't a ripoff anyway.

Thanks,
    I totally agree with you Micool.
    Whether iris made an observation I'm not too sure though... anyway, it doesn't matter.

I was being sarcastic...

I didn't quote you.

I wonder what's wrong with the rocks. I love them that way and wouldn't say they need more variation. I think they compliment extremly well with the foliage and the waterfalls.
  • iris%s's Photo
    OK, everyone stop bitching about how it isn't wrong.
    Blitz' area was made TOP SECRETLY. Coasterct Nick sent the park out like an asshole (we've already been through this) and now x-sector completely ripped off something that isn't even supposed to be seen yet.

If this coaster is in the park, and it's submitted to NE for Spotlight, I will not accept it.
  • Aeroglobe%s's Photo
    Umm... I still don't know what the coaster is, seeing as I can't really see the screens. Maybe change them, or don't, since they're not really supposed to be shown anyways...

Aérôglòbe Posted Image

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading