General Chat / The Official Brag About RL Shit thread.

• Kumba%s's Photo
    As a kid at UM basketball camps I won about a dozen awards including two free throw championships, a 3-point shootout and a game of knockout against the entire camp. After camp one day I was extremely close to beating James Jones (who now plays for the Heat and won this year's NBA 3-point shootout) at HORSE and put 4 letters on him. Not bad for a 15-year-old vs. a college basketball player. In a pick-up game a few years ago I scored about 60 points in 20 minutes since when I get in the zone I can hit jump shots from as far as half court, even if I am guarded.

Currently I am a freelance sports writer for the Miami Herald. I guess that's kinda cool, just the pay is very un-cool :lol:

Also you may not know this, but I am ranked #2 in the world at RCT, #1 in the US and RCT2 :kiss:
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    Who is #1?
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    :rolleyes:
  • nin%s's Photo
    Who came in first that year MA? Was it Regiment..?
    Pretty awesome that you're doing the whole DCI thing, I did think you had been a Cadet.

Nothing too much to brag about lately. I went to Dollywood today..? :p
  • zburns999%s's Photo
    I really don't have much to brag about, either. The only thing I really take pride in is school and my running. I don't know what times mean to anybody here, but I've gotten down to 15:50 for the 5k, 33:33 for the 10k, and 4:12 for the 1,500. All are really shitty times at a D1 level lol, but I don't mind. It's all for fun anyway.

I did run a 9:51 two mile in HS. That was probably my most "impressive" time.
  • funkeymon%s's Photo
    Nin: Regiment did come in first that year with a 25th hundreth of a point beating the Blue Devils. I have the DVD from that season. I'm a drum corps geek. Yeah MA that is pretty cool about th drum corps thing.

I don't really have that much to brag about...
  • Chocotopian%s's Photo
    I can lick my elbow.
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    ^I can top that off, I can lick my elbow and put my leg in my neck.

@K0ng, 4.14 at a rate of.. ? :o
  • Jaguar%s's Photo

:rolleyes:

Nevermind that stupid question, I realized it was the hall of fame, but I wouldn't say that a higher ranking on it makes someone any better or worse. I am slightly higher than K0NG and I am pretty sure he is a better parkmaker than I am.
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    Umm... got a wicked tan this weekend, if that counts.
  • Kumba%s's Photo

Nevermind that stupid question, I realized it was the hall of fame, but I wouldn't say that a higher ranking on it makes someone any better or worse. I am slightly higher than K0NG and I am pretty sure he is a better parkmaker than I am.

That's why I said ranked ;)

Robbie you got a wicked tan in Canada? That's just mind-blowing...
  • JJ%s's Photo
    Hey it's pretty sunny here in Canada atm :p, well at least where I am anyways :p
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    Yeah, all day outside on the lake means you get tan. Days are long here, with the sun up usually from 5:30/6:00 to around 9:00/9:30. Plus, it was clear skies and almost 80*. Beautiful weekend to sit outside in the lake or on the dock and tan.
  • K0NG%s's Photo

I am slightly higher than K0NG and I am pretty sure he is a better parkmaker than I am.

Not for long and........yes, I am :p

Besides.....is anyone ever really higher than K0NG? Parkmaking and drugs only mix in certain situations....just say no.
  • FullMetal%s's Photo
    ^^ I want to go to Canada, now. Days here are either 90F+ with 80% humidity, or it's pouring down rain.
  • That Guy%s's Photo
    I found a pretty cool rock once.
  • jusmith%s's Photo
    Yes everyone come to Canada...but how about in the winter, instead! :tongue:
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    Canadian summers are awesome, but I love me my New Orleans winters...
  • Top Gun%s's Photo
    I'm training to be a professional wrestler.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo

Besides.....is anyone ever really higher than K0NG? Parkmaking and drugs only mix in certain situations....just say no.

on this matter, me and my friends escaped death on sunday when we were attacked by some bumhead druggies. hench runner, if you're reading this, thank you for saving us. woo minor head injuries!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading