General Chat / The Official Brag About RL Shit thread.

• BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    WOW glad you're ok sammy, would've missed you
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    Yesterday, my quilava evolved to a typhlosion and my pidgeotto to a pidgeot.
  • Coupon%s's Photo
    2 days ago while I was at Mt. St. Helens, there was a earthquake. I freaked out. lol. :p
  • wheres_walto%s's Photo

Yes everyone come to Canada...but how about in the winter, instead!

Been there, done that- Ottawa in February for Winterlude
  • Top Gun%s's Photo
    Today's my birthday.
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    The only thing I can brag about is that I don't give a fuck about Casey Anthony.
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    ^I can top that of by not knowing who the fuck that is..
  • Jaguar%s's Photo

on this matter, me and my friends escaped death on sunday when we were attacked by some bumhead druggies. hench runner, if you're reading this, thank you for saving us. woo minor head injuries!

Minor Head injuries? Tell me the story.
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    Im a band nerd but admittidly im not very good haha, but god do I love marching season.
    Here's last years show.

Blew up a grand of paper, cardboard and black powder to celebrate America yesterday.
    ok so we didnt actually spend $1,000 but before discounts it was.

Im a band nerd but admittidly im not very good haha, but god do I love marching season.
    Here's last years show.

Blew up a grand of paper, cardboard and black powder to celebrate America yesterday.
    ok so we didnt actually spend $1,000 but before discounts it was.

Damn, I wish I grew up in TX. That would kick the crap out of all but a couple of bands around PA, NJ, and MD. Killer mellophone section... drowned your section out.
  • RCTMASTA%s's Photo
    @chorkiel, the Dutch news probably wouldn't say anything about it, so...
    Basically a (20?)-year-old girl murdered her daughter because she had to take care of her and couldn't party anymore.

Oh yeah,
    and my birthday is Bastille Day :D , going to Knott's

Caught Kyurem with a Great Ball... :X

Going to be a High School Freshman this fall...
    Ideally I'd like to work for a company like S&S Arrow (Still can't believe Arrow went bankrupt, such a shame :( ), Mack, B&M, or Intamin, but jobs like that are rare...they said so on B&M's website.

@MA...at least GB's royal wedding isn't clogging the news anymore...
    now it's Monaco's royal wedding :p
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    ^caught rayquaza with a poke ball on emerald, health in the low yellow, first ball.
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    Thanks MA, I will be sure to tell em that! We were second alternate to state last year. So there are still alot of bands better than us. Our colorguard is crazy though. They were like 11th in the World last year and 2nd at some point not long ago.
    Ought to start a thread but I dont know if it would be of much interest outside of You, Nin and I, haha.
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    Been talking to the coach and I think I might be moving up from the club team to Miami U's varsity basketball squad as a preferred walk on
  • RCTMASTA%s's Photo
    @tdub:

Beginner's luck :p

That said, with the catch rate at 3 a capture with a Poke Ball is pretty unlikely, especially on the first throw. Using the formula here, it can be said the likelihood of it being caught at the time was around 0.6
  • Hex%s's Photo
    Ya better start polishing your rifle, K0NG. :p
  • FullMetal%s's Photo

The only thing I can brag about is that I don't give a fuck about Casey Anthony.

You're not the only one.
  • funkeymon%s's Photo

Thanks MA, I will be sure to tell em that! We were second alternate to state last year. So there are still alot of bands better than us. Our colorguard is crazy though. They were like 11th in the World last year and 2nd at some point not long ago.
    Ought to start a thread but I dont know if it would be of much interest outside of You, Nin and I, haha.

I thought from that video, the colorguard looked a little week. The horns were great though! I have one thing to brag about, I get to see Wicked at the Fox Theatre, and a DCI show on July 31st! I can't wait!
  • Top Gun%s's Photo
    I'm leaving for Cedar Point on Saturday.

I thought from that video, the colorguard looked a little week. The horns were great though! I have one thing to brag about, I get to see Wicked at the Fox Theatre, and a DCI show on July 31st! I can't wait!

You need to keep in mind that these are high school kids. I don't know how things operate in TX, but here, having a rifle line throw unison triples is a big deal, let alone the quads and 5s these kids were doing. The unison flag block at the beginning of the closer was pretty simple work, but it was very clean (for high school).

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading