General Chat / The Official Brag About RL Shit thread.

• tdub96%s's Photo
    My aunt works for pepsi and just gave me 4 free tickets to CP and a case full of Sobe test products.... :D
  • funkeymon%s's Photo

You need to keep in mind that these are high school kids. I don't know how things operate in TX, but here, having a rifle line throw unison triples is a big deal, let alone the quads and 5s these kids were doing. The unison flag block at the beginning of the closer was pretty simple work, but it was very clean (for high school).

True. But still, the high school my mom worked for was really REALLY good. So my expectations are kind of high. Even for high school. I wasn't comparing them to DCI anyways. I just feel it could of been pulled of better. Don't get me wrong, they were quite good. But like I said, my expectations are high for high school.
  • RamSam12%s's Photo
    My biggest accomplishment was getting my Black Belt in Taekwondo back in April 2008.

Other than that, I don't have much really worth bragging about these days. I'm a rides trainer at Elitch Gardens, which is pretty neat. Even though to some, working at a theme park may not seem like much, being in a leadership role for park operation is something to be proud of in my case haha.
  • Top Gun%s's Photo
    My youtube channel has over 100 subscribers.

P.S.: Do I win yet?
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    ^800+ win.
  • ACEfanatic02%s's Photo
    Just joined my first band. As lead guitar. (Ohshit.)

-ACE
  • Top Gun%s's Photo
    Just saw The Chariot live!
  • SSSammy%s's Photo

My youtube channel has over 100 subscribers.

P.S.: Do I win yet?

shout me out, brother?
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    Is leaving for one of America's least talked about theme parks today, And what I believe is the Only X-coaster in North America, at Magic Springs. I heard the SLC there is good, I've never been on one so really looking forward to that!
  • gir%s's Photo
    Leaving America tomorrow for a semester-long study abroad in New Zealand!
  • RamSam12%s's Photo
    ^Nice! Last year, a friend of mine studied abroad there too. Sounds like it was pretty much the experience of a lifetime for her. What university will you be at?
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo
    ^^^ I have a type of roller coaster named after me. Seriously though, I'd like to visit just to get a shirt.

Also, Rip, Ride, Rockit is another US X-Coaster, it just doesn't have the usual skyloop.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    My sister did semester at sea a few years ago. She circumnavigated the fucking globe, so yeah that beats any study abroad :bunny:
  • That Guy%s's Photo
    Spent the last week and a half in Vail, Colorado. It was very nice, basically their attempt at a European ski-resort. Went hiking, mountain biking, river rafting, zip-lining, road biking, jeep tours, watched the largest fireworks display in Colorado, and played a shit load of ping-pong.
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Just bought the wife a Nikon D3100, since I'll be taking my D7000 to Korea for the year...
  • dr dirt%s's Photo
    Golfed with some of the performers at Country Concert yesterday, most notably Jason Aldean. A year or two ago I played with Trace Adkins and his manager dude.
  • In:Cities%s's Photo
    -Started a design company/image development and consulting company for bands and artists that brings in a good amount of income surprisingly. I have guys working for me in San Diego and the Netherlands.

http://www.facebook.com/Aviatedesign

-Currently working for The Alpha Agency as an Image Developer and getting trained as an artist manager soon so I can start managing other bands.

www.thealphamusicagency.com
    http://www.facebook.com/Thealphaagency

-My band is close to wrapping up in the studio after being there for close to 16 months. Our debut 11-song full length album is set to be released sometime this fall. Several labels have been clamoring over us already, but our real interest is to skip over the independent labels and go straight for the big guns at Warner Bros Music, who we are already in contact with;] Also, we're going on tour of the Eastern US in October. [Florida, Georgia, Carolinas, DC, Virginia, Pittsburg, Indiana, Chicago, Columbus, Nashville, etc]

www.facebook.com/astheskyawaits

-My girlfriend is hot and I love her.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    well done bro. proud me of you. we should catch up.
  • Dark_Horse%s's Photo
    I work at Walt Disney World.
  • JJ%s's Photo
    Xcoaster continues to use the crappy logo I made as his avatar lol

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading