General Chat / The Official Brag About RL Shit thread.

• Cocoa%s's Photo

I want a pic of you in the uniform :p

sounds cool!

• nin%s's Photo

Finished my first comic and got a referral to a job at Cartoon Network. Hoping for the best here.

• In:Cities%s's Photo
    ^that's awesome! I saw when you posted your comic and recent artwork on Facebook the other day and my god did you're so immensely talented. I wish you the best!
  • Chrixz%s's Photo

The other day I spoke to a really nice person. He had come to the shop for which I work (we buy cars off of people for a variety of reasons) we just started talking a bit and he asked me some questions about my job which, I really like. Suddenly we got on a random topic about pc games and such. I told him I was mostly playing race games but, also this old game called Rollercoaster Tycoon. Turns out he was working for Vekoma designing the new family boomerangs. We had a really good talk. So a couple days later I was back at the shop, my colleague tells me this guy had returned to bring his car but also left some really sweet Vekoma merchandise :)

• Disney Imagineer%s's Photo

I just got a call from a local Anytime Fitness gym in my area. Apparently, I won free sessions with a personal fitness trainer! A few months ago they had visited my work, and entered people to win a drawing that day where they were giving away personal trainer sessions. I didn't win that day, but apparently they kept the card I filled out and used it for this new random drawing and I won.

I've been wanting to start working out, and this is the perfect opportunity to start.

• Louis!%s's Photo

I have nothing to brag about apart from that I have nothing to brag about, but i'm not sure thats something to brag about.

• That Guy%s's Photo

Turns out he was working for Vekoma designing the new family boomerangs. We had a really good talk. So a couple days later I was back at the shop, my colleague tells me this guy had returned to bring his car but also left some really sweet Vekoma merchandise :)

Did you tell him his company's boomerang designs are the scourge of modern theme parks?

• Chrixz%s's Photo

Did you tell him his company's boomerang designs are the scourge of modern theme parks?

Yeah I know Boomerangs aren't too popular although their family versions are pretty nice. What I do know is that they actually work on their track to make transistions much smoother especially for the SLC models. 

• FredD%s's Photo

I think the new school Vekomas are way better than their old shit like Python and such.

Just saw the new Star Wars! So much awesomeness in one movie, wow...

• Cocoa%s's Photo
    My friends and i have sort of been obsessing over star wars since it came out... i need to see it again :p. Had opening night tickets here in sydney
  • F0ndue%s's Photo
    I wrapped up my first semester university exams today. Though I suppose it will not count as an achievement until I have passed. And the new Baroness recrd came out today. Good stuff.

Got to ride Wild Eagle five times on Sunday. It was pretty epic. It was a walk-on the entire day.

• Maverix%s's Photo

^ I was at the park on Sunday! Next time you come by let me know!

Also, I will be working on Lightning Rod next year, which means I have to train to run the ride before it opens, which means I'll get to ride it before almost anybody else :p

^ I was at the park on Sunday! Next time you come by let me know!

Also, I will be working on Lightning Rod next year, which means I have to train to run the ride before it opens, which means I'll get to ride it before almost anybody else :p

Holy shit, no way? Where were you working Sunday? I may have seen you and not known it! By the way, my friend and I accidentally went in the wrong way. I told her to take Dollywood Lane, down by the Gatlinburg Golf Course. You used to be able to enter for parking down the road that runs alongside the County Fair section, but apparently its employee entry/parking now. Got a great little personal view of Lightning Rod! Haha. I had to take a video. That's awesome you'll be working it next year!

Next time I go I'll definitely stop by and chat. That's awesome!

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Last night I tried beef jerky for the first time in my life. And oh my gosh, isn't it disgusting!
  • Louis!%s's Photo

As of last week, I own a Hair & Beauty Salon <3

• Cocoa%s's Photo

two amazing milestones

• csw%s's Photo

Last night I tried beef jerky for the first time in my life. And oh my gosh, isn't it disgusting!
    Take it back.  
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I did. Right into the trash can. I don't care that someone took it across half the planet to this party, I'm not swallowing dried shit strips.
  • FredD%s's Photo

Started doing fitness 2 weeks ago. Goal is to lose 30 - 35 kilo and become much healthier. Hope I can show some good results in a year.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading