General Chat / The Official Brag About RL Shit thread.

• tdub96%s's Photo
    ^^I threw my shoulder out basically just being overworked. I started about half of my teams games in colt ball that year, and when i didn't start I'd come on in relief to close. The first game that my shoulder hurt following it was a complete game shutout that I pitched, it included a 3-pitch 5th inning and a 4-pitch sixth inning. The opposing teams coaches were so mad at their players for not taking any pitches. It was great. But it all went downhill from there, i lost about 10-15mph on the fastball and had to rely almost solely on changing speeds and hitting perfect location. I did well, but then I just couldn't throw anymore.

It was fun while it lasted.
  • Brent%s's Photo

I make over $400 a week selling candy at school.
    ...and CoasterCow:
    4:54 mile as well :mantis:
    10:42 2mile

and I just ran a 17:37 5k on Saturday, which is fantastic as opposed to my next best time of 18:40

Ridiculous... I just ran a 14:10 two mile last month for our PT test, which was 50 seconds quicker than I managed to do it in in the previous 3-4 attempts. 79 Push ups and 77 sit ups in two minutes too... which was crazy for me. I friggin hate sit ups.
  • That Guy%s's Photo
    Damn, you people can run... I'm trying to get a two mile in under 12 mins for sports, and that seems impossible....
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    I run when chased...
  • zburns999%s's Photo
    ^Haha I wish I could say the same. I get up past 80 miles per week during cross country.
  • Coaster Cow%s's Photo
    I think you win, zburns. You run for a college?
  • zburns999%s's Photo
    Yeah man. I run for Saint Francis University. Aka the second smallest division I school in the country haha.
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    I recorded in a real music studio for the first time today, and I was able to lay down my first single from my second mixtape!

Listen here: My link
  • In:Cities%s's Photo
    My cousin plays for the Boston Red Sox. Andrew Miller - Pitcher.
  • nin%s's Photo
    Was in my first commercial shoot yesterday.
    It was only for a Six Flags ad but hey, it's a start. :p
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    ^That's pretty awesome :)

^Haha I wish I could say the same. I get up past 80 miles per week during cross country.

I think you win, zburns. You run for a college?

100+ a week :p
  • gir%s's Photo

Went skydiving today.

Oh shiiit I'm going bungy jumping tomorrow. Skydiving is too damn expensive.
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    going on vacation with friends on monday ! :D
  • Roomie%s's Photo
    Im in Iceland... It's cold and its sunny at middnight... Love it
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Lol Roomie, your flag is actually correct for once? :p
  • wheres_walto%s's Photo
    My boss's son plays the trumpet in Foxy Shazam
  • Roomie%s's Photo

Lol Roomie, your flag is actually correct for once?

I'm afraid it will only be correct for the next few days. Sailing to Greenland on Tuesday but the Internet server on the ship will still put me in Iceland
  • Insanity%s's Photo
    family trip to San Francisco... going to Great America tomorrow and SFDK on Wednesday :D
  • Hex%s's Photo
    -Related to Steve McQueen, that actor.
    -Both my grandpas fought in wars: Korean and WWII(I don't know if that is so special but I'm honored to be their grandson.)
    -One of my paintings was in the capital building of Harrisburg, PA for a week back in June.
    -Got to meet Shane Victorino when he was in rehab and played at the Reading Phillies.
  • Luketh%s's Photo
    Last night at 9:00pm I picked up a 500 page book I had to read as a summer assignment and told the book, "hey FUCK you, book. You're not ruining my last weeks of summer!" then I read the whole book, finishing at 6:00am on the dot, just in time to get ready for cross country and run 6 miles.

I call THAT a productive 12 hours. Nap time.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading