General Chat / The Official Brag About RL Shit thread.

• Xcoaster%s's Photo
    ^ Oh, you made that?!? I found it on another site for some bizarre Rct Go-Kart competition that involved Shadowlands with a giant race track running through it, and decided to borrow it. Anyways, I like it, do I have permission to continue exploiting it? Meanwhile, I do plan on updating my sig, too busy.

^^^^ Congrats!
  • JJ%s's Photo

^ Oh, you made that?!? I found it on another site for some bizarre Rct Go-Kart competition that involved Shadowlands with a giant race track running through it, and decided to borrow it. Anyways, I like it, do I have permission to continue exploiting it? Meanwhile, I do plan on updating my sig, too busy.

^^^^ Congrats!

lool of course, Yeah i had a go-kart racing game going on at a dutch site and some others :p
  • gir%s's Photo

^Nice! Last year, a friend of mine studied abroad there too. Sounds like it was pretty much the experience of a lifetime for her. What university will you be at?

University of Auckland. The city is great so far, as are the people!
  • JDP%s's Photo
    i rap hip hop with passion.
    everyday i do 20 knuckle and 30 regular pushups straight.
    and i shot my first 300 in bowling when i was 17
    -JDP
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    I can finally do a one handed cartwheel. Kind of a minor stepping stone to harder tricks, but an important one for anyone who grew up watching Neo shoot people while doing one in the Matrix.
  • dr dirt%s's Photo
    Our baseball team was recognized at the Cincinnati Reds's game tonight. They announced our names and whatnot, kinda cool.

Took a few pics with my phone while we were waiting on the field. Trying to find a shot of me on the screen and by the clubhouse.

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • Insanity%s's Photo
    I make over $400 a week selling candy at school.
    ...and CoasterCow:
    4:54 mile as well :mantis:
    10:42 2mile

and I just ran a 17:37 5k on Saturday, which is fantastic as opposed to my next best time of 18:40
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    4:19 mile

Although that was back when I used to train, now I'm lazy and do nothing.
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    Playing our first gig on the fifth of august
  • Coaster Cow%s's Photo
    Sick job on the 5k PR, Insanity. I'm getting mad pumped for XC season, I'm putting in 500 miles this summer.
    And Louis, that's just not cool :p .
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I used to train a hell of a lot, XC is where it's at though, much better at XC and road racing than track.
  • inVersed%s's Photo

4:19 mile

10.7 100m... if that counts
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    ^It doesn't, cause it isn't a mile :p

And 4:19 isn't even fast lol, just everyone was comparing their mile times so I chucked mine in :p
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    Heading to Maui for a couple weeks :D
  • Insanity%s's Photo
    @ Louis! nice. :nod:
    hopefully I can hit less than 4:20 before the end of highschool.
    @ CoasterCow what kind of workouts do you do? just distance?
  • Coaster Cow%s's Photo
    A crap ton of base mileage, but for the season we do various workouts off of the Jack Daniels method (no, not that Jack Daniels...)
    Random note, I actually got to meet Dr. D at a running camp last year and listen to one of his lectures, which is kind of a big deal in the running world, but now I'm just getting nerdy on y'all.
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    85 mph slapshot
    2010 & 2011 PIRHL Varsity scoring champion (goals + assists = points)
    2010 & 2011 PIRHL Varsity All Star

82 mph fastball at age 15 (before I threw my arm out)
    12-6 trajectory curveball
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    Went skydiving today.
  • K0NG%s's Photo

82 mph fastball at age 15 (before I threw my arm out)
    12-6 trajectory curveball

Hah, I threw 90 MPH heat at 14-15 in Pony League. I didn't need a curveball. It was so much fun to watch kids cringe in the box and bail out before the ball ever left my hand. Particularly after I'd accidentally hit a guy in the head once and split his helmet and knocked him out cold.
    I also threw my arm out...trying to master the curveball that I knew I'd need to further my baseball career.
  • dr dirt%s's Photo
    Learned how to juggle Mill's Mess tonight.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading