Related Games / No Limits

• Mattk48%s's Photo

I can't believe how beautiful this game looks. I haven't played around with no limits before, but Im considering buying the new one.

Anyone made anything yet?

• MorganFan%s's Photo

I purchased the Pro version and the first thing I decided to do (aside from the tutorial coaster) was a dive machine. It's still in the works because building is a bit more complicated, but the program is very very smooth.

• Louis!%s's Photo

I heard that building was easier in this one than the previous one. But now i've heard people say its more difficult.

Which is it? lol

• Sephiroth%s's Photo

From what I've seen, it is far and away much much better and easier than NL1 ever was, once you know how to use it.  The people complaining that NL2 is more difficult are the ones who overlooked the fact that new software is going to take some time to learn and get used to, no matter what the application is.  But what do I know, all I have right now is the demo, lol.  I think it's supper awesome.

• FredD%s's Photo

It's more complicated than NL1, but I think once you know how to use it it'll be easier to make smoother rides than in NL1.

• Louis!%s's Photo

Thanks for the explanation lol

• AK Koaster%s's Photo

Played around with the demo for a bit, I'm tempted to buy it, but you do need a pretty solid computer to run it in its full glory (I have everything on low and its still a bit laggy) but definitely a cool program, even with the limitations of the demo I was able to build a cool realistic coaster.

• Maverix%s's Photo

screenshot-2014-01-15-23-47-42_zpsf59d78

Have been hard at work on this the past two days.  Any guesses as to what RCT2 ride this is? ;)

• Louis!%s's Photo

Might be the angle of the shot, but the turn out of the station, the radius seems a bit off.

But would it be leviathan? :p

• AK Koaster%s's Photo

Phantom_zps58abbe0e.png

Still needs a bit of support work, but this program is AMAZING

• Louis!%s's Photo

Some of the elements look a bit mishapen, but the layout is nice :)

• Liampie%s's Photo

I'd love to see some more recreations of famous RCT coasters. SPQR is perfect.

• Maverix%s's Photo

Might be the angle of the shot, but the turn out of the station, the radius seems a bit off.

But would it be leviathan? :p

Just the angle of the shot I think. 

And you are correct sir :p

• Louis!%s's Photo

^Can I get a shot of the wicked turnaround? Be interested to see how it translates to NL.

I'm a massive fan of the RCT version :p

• Loopy%s's Photo

Got hold of this earlier in the week and it's absolutely fantastic. I've only briefly dabbled in the original but I can see myself playing this version a lot.

Made a start trying to bring Raven to life:

Attached File  screenshot-2014-01-25-13-00-08.png (1.04MB)
    downloads: 53

• Louis!%s's Photo

Looking really nice loopy :)

• Version1%s's Photo

I will totally revive this thread with a shitty unfinished Wooden Coaster I built:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q08lI_6OvcQ

• Scoop%s's Photo

It's not that shitty. :p I have seen much MUCH worse.

• Metropole%s's Photo

Working on a B&M Wing Coaster

Attached Files

• Ling%s's Photo

That inclined loop looks utterly fantastic. Colors are a little strange.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading