Related Games / No Limits

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Colours are so Metro. By the way, Metro!? This sounds weird but coincidentally I had a dream last night that you send me a fucking weird PM. Fuck, I dream about NE.
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    Metropole will be a god with planet coaster since their coaster builder is highly based on no limits
  • Metropole%s's Photo

Liampie, nice to know I'm in your thoughts ;)

BelgianGuy, don't think Planet Coaster will have even near the capabilities of No Limits in coaster building, but obviously in every other department has it hands down.

Here's part of a floorless I'm working on

Attached Files

• BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    The options? Maybe not, but i think with slimmer players we Will see coasters that are up to no limits standards... And the modulair build tool with the option to draw your own grids looks like the real deal when used by people who really understand the game, i mean look at what that Guy silvarret does with it, i mean he is using our sense of creativity with the limited objects he has, i mean sinking in ballustrades to make corner Stones, that's some NE level of object usage... I think people who are used to no limits Will adjust to pc really we'll and will be able to make great coasters...
  • Louis!%s's Photo

^I think you've got the wrong topic :p

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading