(Archive) Advertising District / The Escapist Experience

• Cocoa%s's Photo
    I'd say the foliage isn't quite right, if you clustered shrubs and flowers near the dead trees it would be nicer.
  • Brent%s's Photo
    This makes me wish I had LL installed.
  • Airtime%s's Photo
    Sorry Liam but I'm not a fan. The foliage and other small scenery feel too random for my taste. I don't like how the coaster has all it's supports every tile. Try lowering a chairlift under every other support to get rid of a few to make it look less over supported?

Nice to see this still being worked on. Looking forward to more :)
  • leonidas%s's Photo
    Wow, very non-generic LL building here..

I like the different themes, the styles are really obvious and clear,
    very creative, suggestive use of scenery, and color in most places.
    (except for the pink flowers next to the orange track

Conclusion: I love it!

Your last screen seems a bit 'empty' though.
  • Brent%s's Photo
    I need to find LL... cause there's no way screens alone do this park justice.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Things did not go as planned. I posted two screens in the dump while this topic sank deeper and deeper into NE oblivion. Since the pace suddenly picked up again and now most of the work left to do is foliage, it's time to advertise this bitch again. Both screens are already outdated.

Posted Image
    Original post

Posted Image
    Original post

You want a recent screen? Somehow my printscreen button got broken today, but I really wanted to show you the overview. I tried to make a picture with my iPhone but my cat got in the way. I fucking hate cats. And I give up.

Posted Image

Lastly, I still owe you writeups on Sana'a and King Autumn's Court. What a gay name that is. Maybe next time a real update.

Progress
    Ibiza - 95%
    New Eden - 95%
    King Autumn's Court - 85%
    Sana'a - 85%
    Tenochtitlan - 80%

The second one is good, but i'm not a fan of the super concentration of brick. maybe just alittle more smooth walls like clay or plaster?

FK
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    First screen great, second screen not at all. The colours really dont work for me.
  • disneylandian192%s's Photo
    First screen is lovely and elegant. Love the use of the mini golf in the second, looks really cool although I can't quite figure out what it is.
  • SchwarzRozen%s's Photo
    I really don't have much to critique on as I've never played RCT1 the way some of the people on this site do, but I will say that the screens are quite lovely and pleasant to look at!I've seen some RCT1 parks that look overcluttered with things (mostly coaster track as support) and I don't feel this from this park.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Lots of progress in the past days! Tenochtitlan has been updated and it's much better now. I'm wrapping up Sana'a too. Could take only one more session. Then it's mostly foliage left. How awesome.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Progress
    Ibiza - 95%
    New Eden - 95%
    King Autumn's Court - 85%
    Sana'a - 95%
    Tenochtitlan - 95%

Don't mind the sometimes stupid area names. Those are temporary, I hope. Maybe.

Can't wait to submit this. Comments are welcome.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    This is a vast improvement on what it looked like before. Are you going to be sending it out again to testers for more feedback?
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Thank you. You will see the park again at 100%.

By the way, the screen has changed already. Forgot some fences and of course benches and lamp posts.
  • muuuh%s's Photo
    wow that`s awesome. It has been a long time since I was ecactly that impressed by LL stuff.
    only thing I do not like are these roman pillars below the bobsleigh-track in the first screen.
  • posix%s's Photo
    Was wondering what had happened to this. Good new screens. Your best LL work. If you continue loving this style and won't change to ALWAYS using codex soon, I shall be very curious what comes out of your building sessions.
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    Its the best balance between codex and conventional LL i've seen. You're probably the first to truly use codex to enhance the astetics of LL
  • Dimi%s's Photo
    This is fantastic. Not the cleanest but definitely the most interesting LL I've seen in a while.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    I really love this.
  • RMM%s's Photo

You're probably the first to truly use codex to enhance the astetics of LL

wait, what? what does that even mean.

that second screen is beautiful. the composition is damn good.
  • Louis!%s's Photo

Its the best balance between codex and conventional LL i've seen. You're probably the first to truly use codex to enhance the astetics of LL

I think that title actually belongs to Loopy. And the second part is just bollocks like RMM said.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading