well count me in then.
  • ivo%s's Photo
    Posted Image
    I am having difficulties with making up a good foilage :(
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Have you even tried?

I see a rocky church.
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    i just don't understand what's going on.
  • ivo%s's Photo
    You are sooo right liampie! On the second mention though.
  • Levis%s's Photo
    keeping an eye on this cause I think it can be quite intresting. and I guess you will let me know when you need the guest spot ;).
  • ivo%s's Photo
    Can you pass me a number?

At the moment you can see three of the most prominent attractions at the moment.

Posted Image
  • Levis%s's Photo
  • Cena%s's Photo
    Haha, AWESOME :D

Uhm, give me 9 or 11. Or 9&11 for that matter. I would like to see more of it that connects to whatever there is now .
  • Liampie%s's Photo
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
  • Turtle%s's Photo
  • Dimi%s's Photo
  • Cena%s's Photo
    Trouwens Ivo, ik zet dit even in het Nederlands hier, die fontein/water dingetje, lijkt wel erg verkeerd als je terug kijkt naar WO 2. Misschien dat je die iets kan aanpassen om onze Duitse vrienden hier te vriend kan houden :)
  • Liampie%s's Photo

Trouwens Ivo, ik zet dit even in het Nederlands hier, die fontein/water dingetje, lijkt wel erg verkeerd als je terug kijkt naar WO 2. Misschien dat je die iets kan aanpassen om onze Duitse vrienden hier te vriend kan houden :)

That would justify the topic title. ;)
  • Cena%s's Photo
    Yeah okay, didn't linked the topic title to that at first ... Still I would reconsider it, though.
  • chorkiel%s's Photo

also, great screens, I saw the church too and it reminded me of westminster abbey for there is a small church next to it ;)
  • ivo%s's Photo
    Lovely, finally a reason to account for the rahter vague topic title. I was just playing around with landscape and that came out. Although it flashed trough my brains that it pretty similair with the Swastika you reminded me in full consciousness that it was.

But I got no problems with leaving it in there. I don't any german should feel uneasy with it. But your reaction does show the symbol still has a taboo over it. But I think those thoughts are a little outdated. I mean the symbol is also used by other groups. It is unjustice to them that the symbol is associatied with the nazis.

And the screen takes a lot of time. Tommorow...
  • Legolord%s's Photo

Trouwens Ivo, ik zet dit even in het Nederlands hier, die fontein/water dingetje, lijkt wel erg verkeerd als je terug kijkt naar WO 2.

De haken gaan de andere kant op. ;)

I actually still don't know what I'm looking at...
    And the number I choose is 19.
  • mardy%s's Photo
    nnumber 19

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading