(Archive) Advertising District / Taboo

• leonidas%s's Photo
    You are like some genius RCT-Artist in the wrong place at the wrong time,
    You have a logic no one seems to understand, yet you seem to have a great
    eye for design and composition. I'm still trying to figure this whole thing out.

It seems like a mix of Graphic design and conceptual art within rct.
    It's Dada and surrealistic at once. I am not too fond of these
    movements, as they don't communicate to the public very well,
    but somehow a peek into your absurd way of thinking is very interesting.
    I've certainly never seen this before.
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    ^if he's actually going for Dada, I'd advice him to quit it right away.
    Dada has never appealed to anyone at first look and I'm pretty sure it won't work with rct2.
    The game looks empty and overdetailed too fast to experiment with such a style.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I get it now. This is a pindakaasvloer. :lol: :lol:
  • Super G%s's Photo
    No "Speculoospasta"??
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Spayculowse already has a park of its own. ;) Much better than a floor!

For non-Dutch: we're talking about using sandwich spread for art purposes. Indeed Spayculowse Gardens was named after a random type of sandwich spread. :lol:
  • Super G%s's Photo
    Yeah, and it was an good joke at rct-guide... Beautiful times...
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    The off topic area is still around under a different name. Speculoospasta jokes included... Check www.thenewblock.nl if you're interested. :) No chat about coasters or Bird Asylum Tycoon. No annoying kids or attitudes. Only personal things, music, trivia and that kind of entertaining bullshit. :mantis:
  • ivo%s's Photo
    Well thank you Wim. Now the thread is captured by a few sandwich freaks...

@leonidas: Thank you so much for you reaction! You can really tell that you took the time to observate what is there. I am glad that it has put you to thinking. It was actually pretty hard to build this way. I got used to a path organised path and a very esthetic style which still can be seen.

@chorkiel: I don't think leonidas ment that I tried to imitate Dada. It was more of a comparision. And to make sure I don't want to do a Dada but it was a very effective comparision.

and:
    Posted Image
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Sorry man! Heard my demos by the way? Whoops I'm doing it again! Sorry!

New screen reminds me of http://www.nedesigns...nternattsdroem/

Thinking of it, this whole thread reminds me of Janus. Incomprehensible. :p
  • ivo%s's Photo
    I heard boerenkool. You know what I thought? I heard it before. An maybe it taste nice on bread

And you are fast.

I am coming back when I translated imcomprehensibile
  • Super G%s's Photo
    @ Liam, I'm actually sometimes there. But only reading and I haven't an account...

Ontopic: I don't know... I'm not such an Fantasy fan but for one reason you've got my attention. Maybe becouse I have no freaking idea what the hell this must be...
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    I believe it's all the errors and glitches of rct2 compiled into a park.
  • ivo%s's Photo
    It is not a bad thing to have your own interpatation.
  • RRP%s's Photo
    Please stop changing the topic title.I keep viewing this topic because of the title change only to find there's still nothing
  • ivo%s's Photo
    Is it ok with you if I change it back?
  • Brent%s's Photo

where the fuck am i looking at??

Pretty much what I was thinking.

Who's your dealer?
  • ivo%s's Photo
    I don't think you need drugs to be creative. Altough I agree that is what you would think if you look at the ad here.

Posted Image
  • ivo%s's Photo
    Posted Image

http://i128.photobuc...016/SCR61-1.jpg

This screen gives a nice view into the way I build. The building is there since the beginning. Everytime I come back to this place and make adjustments. But every time I am in a different mood with different thoughts so it gives a different outcome.
  • Xtreme97%s's Photo
    The upturned trucks(?) on the right are really nice!
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Compared to this Wicksteeds' Garden of Light makes perfect sense. Frankly it looks interesting, but I'm not sure what else to think.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading