(Archive) Advertising District / PrØject CryptØ

• Ablaze%s's Photo
    Welcome to the current topic for my new solo project,PrØject CryptØ

Crypto basically means something that is Secret or Hidden. I came across the name when I was wondering what the word "Cryptopsy" means. <- A band

Throughout this year I have been busy with a number of projects, Secrets of Venice, Legendary Tales, Mystilogica, Wannabe Collabo and V. I have been enjoying my work on all of these projects and I have some nice areas. Now towards the completion of most of these parks I thought to myself, am I going to get the full attention to these areas? Well that question cannot be answered until one of those parks above is released and as I failed to get 1st or 2nd in the Wannabe Collabo mainly due to the fact I am not creative enough. So its time I must make a change, of course I am keeping my realistic style but adding minor things into it to make it different. This is my first solo project since Pine Springs (Which didn’t get released), so it’s a long time since.

Well here you go the first part of my PrØject, the entrance. Its quite a big entrance and this is only part of it. I will show you more of the entrance next time.
    http://www.rcthq.com...-1057351077.gif
    -----
    Update
    This is the second part of the entrance, smaller than the first and this is the last, the one above and this one make up quite a large entrance area.
    http://www.bgtguide....d/entrance2.gif
    -----
    Update
    The first area is going very well, looking quite colourful so far. The main colour is red at the moment.
    New Screen
    -----
    Update
    This is the 4th screen of the park, if you would like to know a brief description of whats going on in the whole area, go to the post of this screen on page 4.
    http://xsectorinc.ho...m/files/egg.gif
    -----
    Small Update
    This screen shows one part of the track, which is going out, and then another part of the track is going back. They both cross between a nice piece of architecture that separates the track and also makes a tunnel for the path below. I will show you more of this coaster tomorrow.
    http://xsectorinc.ho...files/wood1.gif
    -----
    Small Update
    Here is the second screen which I promised to show you, this is part of the woodie a nice helix you can see here.
    http://www.rcthq.com...-1057351215.gif
    -----
    Update
    This is a nice big screen of the station of the woodie and buildings that surround it.
    http://www.rcthq.com...-1057351391.gif
    -----
    Update
    Here is a nice screen of the cinema which is one of the last pieces of entertainment to be added to the 1st area.
    http://www.rcthq.com...-1057351570.gif
    -----
    Important Update
    If you want the full story visit page 9
    The machine itself lies here in this screen.
    http://www.rcthq.com...-1057351963.gif
    -----
    Update
    Well for now here is some buildings and a twist located near the entrance of the area.
    http://www.rcthq.com...-1057351870.gif
    -----
    Update
    Here is part of the lift and the helix that then hurdles into the first drop. Who knows what’s beyond there.
    Posted Image
    -----
    Update
    To keep your interest though, at the bottom of the mountain the coaster is heading for its end and goes through its last inversion.
    Posted Image
    -----
    Big update
    Here is a screen of the coasters station and the small cobra roll, you can see a barrel roll amongst the foliage at the back too.
    Posted Image
    -----
    Atlast an Update
    Posted Image

Posted Image
    -----
    The Show
    Here is part of the show, great job Wme.
    Posted Image
    -----
    The Show Area
    Outside the bogglers show are some thrill rides and a few assorted shops
    Posted Image
    -----
    The show area completed

Can you figure out what's going on? Its simply like dancing.
    Posted Image

The Boggler's hotel, just a tiny one. Fairly rushed to finish the area.
    Posted Image

Remember I tried finishing the show? Well Evil took it over and did a much better job, this is one of the stages on the same show building.
    Posted Image
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    Looks good from what I can see. The architecture and theming is great and it has a nice look to it.

Even tho you say this is a happy/light work i still get that sense of dark in it :).
  • Twisted%s's Photo
    Looks awesome.
    Not to sure on the golf walkway thing though.

Apart from that it's looking to be a cracker!

:w00t:
  • Prince%s's Photo
    you are definantely the next ne parkmaker, though the golf things look weird, the architecture is crisp and beautiful! Great job!

~Prince Ashitaka~ 8@
  • Turtleman%s's Photo
    Looks amazing! Absolutly amazing. I still can't believe how much you have improved over the years. Keep up the AWESOME work man! :)
  • Sanctuary%s's Photo
    Looks great to me...the golf walkways look great imho B)

I only dislike the "chestboard" coloured roofs, if u know what i mean...gnah. ;)
  • Jalle%s's Photo
    I'll have to agree with Turtleman, you really have improved. Ánd the park looks great too, great job :)
  • Themeparkmaster%s's Photo
    Who would have thought I could post three times in a row in the ad-district all in seperate topics started by CRCTN!?

I'm glad to see you have started a solo project. A good solo release is something me and you are both lacking.

The screen looks very nice, I'm not too keen on the mini golf over hangs either but the rest seems fine. You wont take this as a compliment but it kinda reminds me of the entrance to Pine Springs.
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    I will still keep the golf awnings even though everybody doesnt like them, I think its creative so I am keeping them. And Tpm, Im getting scared, please don't.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Nice, indepth archy. Im really digging this park as of now. The paths work well and everything fits. Its "wubly."
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Coasterct Nick - I assure you you are very creative, you have a much wider range of themes under your belt than most people.

This is excellent work, but once again I find myself disliking the combination of metal roofs, brick building sides and faded wooden walls...but that's just personal taste.

It somehow reminds me of Dantheman's work, but in a more complex, less generic way. Both approaches work, so well done.
  • Vert%s's Photo
    Nick,how many parks do you have going now and what's going on with Pine Springs?
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo

Coasterct Nick - I assure you you are very creative, you have a much wider range of themes under your belt than most people.

This is excellent work, but once again I find myself disliking the combination of metal roofs, brick building sides and faded wooden walls...but that's just personal taste.

It somehow reminds me of Dantheman's work, but in a more complex, less generic way. Both approaches work, so well done.

I agree to a point.

Nick, you have the style, creativity, and skill to create awesome themes. Unfortunitely, you have yet to harness it yet. I love your Aztec and dark theming, but it seems as if that is all you do. Expand and show us other themes and you will probably become a parkmaker.
  • Ablaze%s's Photo

Nick,how many parks do you have going now and what's going on with Pine Springs?

Pine Springs was scrapped because it was lame. I cant tell you if they are group or solo but I am in, Secrets of Venice, Legendary Tales, Virus, Mystilogica, Wannabe Collabo and this park.

And Freak, this is the park where thats happening. I am expanding, don't worry. Why would you worry, I dunno but yeah its going to be different.
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    Looks very nice to me, but a bit too symmetrical (sp?). Now, i like order as much as the next guy, but that looks way too planned. Unless that's what you're going for.
  • GigaForce%s's Photo
    Why arent you a parkmaker?

Really...your architecture is so unique and wonderful looking. And you have so many projects/parks/callabos that u end up releasing parks like once a month!

This looks really nice...and yes i can see why u want to keep the golf awning, but i dont like it - just to spite you ;)

keep up the great work, and im SURE that the day u will be parkmaker lies on the horizon
  • PyroPenguin%s's Photo
    That black border is amazing, its simply the most creative thing I have ever seen. Such great atmosphere in there, perfect use of space.

As for the rest of it, as if anyone cares, the entrance is awesome. Very nice forms, great mix of trees/bushes/flowers and all that good stuff. Cant wait to see more out of you.
  • RMM%s's Photo
    HOLY SHIT!

Looks very nice. The arcitecture looks good. Did you try using that brick path stuff? I think it may look good but I still love it!
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    It makes me sick. You post one lousy screen, and you get 50,000 replies.

It is very good though. I like this work better than your dark actually...its nice and bright for a change, very creative and such..nice use of track pieces...great job!
  • Ablaze%s's Photo

Why arent you a parkmaker?

Really...your architecture is so unique and wonderful looking. And you have so many projects/parks/callabos that u end up releasing parks like once a month!

This looks really nice...and yes i can see why u want to keep the golf awning, but i dont like it - just to spite you

keep up the great work, and im SURE that the day u will be parkmaker lies on the horizon

Heh, thankyou maybe somtime.

As for the rest of it, as if anyone cares, the entrance is awesome. Very nice forms, great mix of trees/bushes/flowers and all that good stuff. Cant wait to see more out of you.

Thanks for the great comments, Ill try and bring you updates quite often so you don't get bored and as you want to see more. I have exams at the moment but Rct comes first, lol.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading