(Archive) Advertising District / PrØject CryptØ

• Twisted%s's Photo
    Looks awesome!

It's been a while since i've seen the space scenery, but it's used well here.
    Now all you need is for me to make a guest appearence......dammit someone ask me to make them a coaster :'( ...ahem!..Yeh, it's great! :p

Well done!

:w00t:
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    Oooh, I love the new screen!

It's really cool, I love the archy and how it all blends together.

Looks really nice, and this park is definatly going to be awesome!

-Pym-
  • Ozone%s's Photo
    I love the martion statues. Nice colors, and that woodie looks awesome ;). good work man, keep it up.
  • The Drizzle%s's Photo
    Neato.

I like the architecture...its a little repetative but still looks great. Keep it up.

-BiO-
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    oooh...thats the first time ive seen a screen "dedicated" to anyone.
  • Ablaze%s's Photo

oooh...thats the first time ive seen a screen "dedicated" to anyone.

Well like I have been saying to a lot of things involved in this park "Its part of my creativity".
    I did quite a bit of work last night because I couldnt connect, so Ill show you a screen tommoow or late tonight maybe.
  • Stargazer%s's Photo
    Hmmmm....looks good, I like the red coaster track combined with the virginia reels, its not too revealing though but meh, its good.

*Stargazer*
  • Xcite%s's Photo
    This looking fucking awesome Nick. I actually like the golf walkways which you have...nice a unique. Keep up this excellent work and your gonna be the next NE parkmaker. Well done mate! :D

- Xcite :t2:
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    nice screen
    If thats the first area it looks very similar to the entrance area !
    Is the whole park one theme or ?
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    u seem to have tapped into some new powers :)
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    adam, its just this area that will be like the entrance area. The reason you probably think that is because I have kept the same path everywhere. But it will have different areas yes.

Lol, I dunno about tapped. But I used the mouse to do it.
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    The screen is pukka.

The building looks good and I like the coaster and virgina reel mixed together. the use of objects is done well and the coaster that surrounds the building has a cool colour scheme. :)
  • Totovita%s's Photo
    very nice but wat is up w/ that mini golf thing in the corner?
  • Critic%s's Photo
    i like! the martian stuff doesn't fit tho...
  • Prince%s's Photo
    I think the park is looking great, nice architecture, theming, ideas, etc...good job!

~Prince Ashitaka~ 8@
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    Thank you for the feedback everybody, especially people with some good suggestions. I will be explaining the story line of the first area later on tonight as well as maybe another screen for you. Not every area will have a story but because it’s a bit of strange area I have made stories up to why things are there where they are. Critic this story will help you understand about the alien objects.

Tonight’s screen will be bigger than the rest and the weekend has been a great time to get lots of work done.
  • PyroPenguin%s's Photo
    I really like that last screen. The building is very well built, the red coaster track and awnings compliment it nicely. Atmosphere is great in the screen, but I would remove the little geometric statue, it just looks off. The martian objects fit right in for some reason though. Looks like a very promising park.
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    Hi everyone, as promised I said I would release a screen tonight. And as promised I said I would explain why there are space objects and other objects amongst the scenery that look strange.

Well the area was once owned by a group of people like us humans although their technology was a lot more advanced than ours. They had been working on things in the future when a technical failure occurred. The civilisation lost all of their technology and a decade later it had gone back to the past age. People are now living in castle type conditions but still have some old technology left over from the future days. This explains the fact that there are strange technical objects amongst overgrown trees and foliage. As for the bones, well as the technical failure was happening people were trying to stop it and in the process were killed. Nobody knows why or what they were killed by but all people know today is that a large number did die. You can see some of the houses the population lives in today in this screen.

:huey: :t2: :et: - The Alien civilisation

:hottie: B) :bandit: - The civilisation today

As for now days, this is what its looking like.
    Posted Image
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    Looks great but there seems to be a glitch were the bobsleds are used as roofs...maybe a change in fence instead of castle fence would sort that out...

I like the fences around that big building with the red gates on Very nice !!
  • Themeparkmaster%s's Photo
    Thats the best screen so far I think. The white block with the red and brown fences around the top looks so nice for some strange reason and the odd martian theming is starting to grow on me too.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading