(Archive) Advertising District / PrØject CryptØ

• Pym Guy%s's Photo
    ahhhhhh oooooo!!

It looks really cool Nick.

Nice to see you still put alittle darkness in there, and the mix looks good.

Keep it up, and post some more screens!

-Pym-
  • Punkygog%s's Photo
    HAIL to CRyptopsy!

Woot! That rock, keep it up! I have nothing to see, you'll become the master soon ;-)
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    Wow. Looks fanatastic. I like the golf walkways as balconies and the architecture looks great. The symetrical feel works really well in this area and i love it all

Keep it up

Metro
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    Update - Here and on main page. Note: Updates will always be on main page and in a post
    This is the second part of the entrance, smaller than the first and this is the last, the one above and this one make up quite a large entrance area.
    Posted Image
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Ack! You've kept the fences! But they're not as bad here because they're balanced with some...COLOUR!

But be careful or you'll run out of rides (that 255 maximum seems a long way away...but believe me, it catches up on you!).

Good work anyhow, except i'm not keen on the doubled-up virginia reel awning there. The foliage is nice though, and you aren't just sticking to straight paths.

Well Done.
  • BGTKing%s's Photo
    Very nice building. I like it more than the fi rst one also.
  • REspawn%s's Photo
    that building is great, although, as mantis said, i'm not too sure about those doubled up virginia reels.

I also like the little details, such as the bench with a cover over it.

good job CRCTN, this screen was better than the last.
  • GigaForce%s's Photo
    Yes pyro, that black border is brilliant, especially on the SECOND pic ;)

Yea...i told you before and ill say again

U need to be parkmaker

new screen is very good...i actually like the double awning a lot
  • RMM%s's Photo
    Gosh, why does my LL always screw up?

Wow, looks nice and not so *)
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    I see zee light!

Looks good for what it is.

Now bring on the dark!

-Pym-
  • RMM%s's Photo

I see zee light!

Looks good for what it is.

Now bring on the dark!

-Pym-

I don't know man, I'd keep the whole park this style if I were CRCTN cuz it's looking sweet!
  • Themeparkmaster%s's Photo
    Nice Architecture but I feel as if the paths are cramped in and as if the trees are enclosing them and hiding them. The screen seems a little claustrophobic, I think maybe the trees should be less dense. I also dont like the green path on the building after the tower but I do like the double awnings.
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    claustrophobic, yeah I know what you mean. The entrance is like that a bit I just thought it was funny that you use that word for a park. But yeah when it breaks out its not like that. Pym, I dunno if there will be dark in this park as I am thinking of new things and doing things I havent done.
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    Looks very nice, but really similar to the other entrance. Um...yup, they might as well be the same thing, but it still looks nice, this is alot better than your dark work I think.
  • BchillerR%s's Photo
    Damn, its fantastic. Your architecture is just fantastic, keep everything the way it is. Eh i can't really say anything except for damn, good job.

BchillerR
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    Good use of ride tracks, and sum good foilage (maybe a little 2 much in 3nd screen)

They look similar but the first seems a little better to me (less cramped)

now show me some rides
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    Second screen isn't that good imo. Just a remake of the first, but with less quality.
  • Aviator%s's Photo
    Paths arent big enough, too many thin trees everywhere, and thats the wrong fence for paths.

I suggest starting over... it all sucks

Had to say that, he wont let me see!! :@
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    Hi everyone, well after the bad day that I have had I thought I better cheer up and go on. I have been revising for exams a lot this week so not much work has been done. But I have been working on the first area, which I do have ideas of a little sorry for which I will tell you next time. The area contains a lot of reds but also other quite bright colours.

This is a picture of some architecture that is around the area, Id like to thank Ozone for the great wooden coaster and Posix for helping with pathing, sounds strange but I do have trouble with heights
    This screen goes out to the people who got strange messages from my account, and the people involved in the collabo.
    New Screen
  • mantis%s's Photo
    That, my friend, is awesome. You're onto a winner :D

Alien objects, great colour scheme, tall buildings, complicated textures.....all good!

Keep it up!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading