(Archive) Advertising District / PrØject CryptØ

• Ablaze%s's Photo
    Well I am going to split the screens I had and give you one tonight and one tomorrow night. So remember there will be one tomorrow night as well. These aren’t major screens like some before but they are mainly trying to show you parts of the woodie.

This screen shows one part of the track, which is going out, and then another part of the track is going back. They both cross between a nice piece of architecture that separates the track and also makes a tunnel for the path below. I will show you more of this coaster tomorrow.
    Posted Image
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    Looks good...
    I like the bobsled rooves nwo they aren't glitchy..
    But i dont like the wooden roof on that building with the paths ....i'd say stick to one or the other
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    Looks really nice, Coasterct Nick.

I like the buildings and the archy, also the coaster is looking fun from that screenie.

Now let's get some dark screens...

-Pym-
  • The Drizzle%s's Photo
    WoW.

The only thing I don't like is that roof that has checkerboard with wooden track and red path. Keep it up and you might have spotlight.

-BiO-
  • Ablaze%s's Photo

The only thing I don't like is that roof that has checkerboard with wooden track and red path. Keep it up and you might have spotlight.

I wish it would come that easily, hehe.
  • Dirk Pitt%s's Photo
    WOW!! I really love it! It reminds me of gwazi like how it goes under it structure.
  • Final Standing%s's Photo
    Nice theming+archy. I love this so much, especially the style.
  • CoasterWizard%s's Photo
    Consistent architecture. I really like the colours used, and the woodie looks awesome.
    Great atmosphere!
    Although like adamrct said, the path and the wooden track mixed as a roof does look kinda unusual, although I think it fits, so I wouldn't change that.
    I'm looking forward to tomorrow's pic. ;)
  • Ozone%s's Photo
    looks nice. Looks as if you calmed yourself down abit since the last screen. Im not sure if i like calm or crazy better.

I actually like the path/woodie roofing job. :)
  • Aviator%s's Photo
    see now thats what I'm talken bout! very nice, except the martian themeing is kinda creepen me out.
  • CoasterkidMWM%s's Photo
    I don't understand whats so appealing about each pic!!!!! Its a nice park, but it looks really "unique". (its not ugly or anything, just a abit out of my style liking and its also out of the ordinary)
  • REspawn%s's Photo
    great theming and archy as always.

good work CRCTN.
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    Very nice archy and colors, as usual. I like your theming, and your unique way of using track pieces. I also like the supports on that wooden.

Great job, keep it up.
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    Well everybody I did promise you just 1 more small screen tonight so here is just a very nice helix on the woodie.
    Posted Image
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    not much to go by...

Althouhg nice helix and supports
  • CoasterWizard%s's Photo
    Kinda like what adam said... althoughit does look great.
    I still love the colours, and I really like how the helix goes through the supports.
    Great screen! :bandit:

P.S Pace yourself ;)
  • Totovita%s's Photo
    very nice on track to win another runner-up or spotlight
  • Stargazer%s's Photo
    The woodie is fantastic, it just flows beautifully, and the theming is exceptional, great use of ride tracks to provide shelter etc...just awesome

*Stargazer*
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    There will be a break for now, don't worry. The reason is because I have to start thinking about the next area and whats going in it etc.
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    I WUB the helix.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading