(Archive) Advertising District / PrØject CryptØ

• Ozone%s's Photo
    I can't really comment on the ride itself, but the colors and themeing are good. I like the colors on the ride :)
  • Prince%s's Photo
    The coaster looks incredible and I personally love the checkerboard wooden coaster and red path building. Beautiful and fun to look at, great job!

~Prince Ashitaka~ 8@
  • BGTKing%s's Photo
    Looks very good but you might run out of attractions. ;)
  • sircursealot%s's Photo
    Wubly! Everything flows sooo nicely. Keep up the amazing work!
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    That definatly looks good for what it is, a nice helix.

I'm sure the rest of the coaster will look just as good as that screen.

Post some more pics!

-Pym-
  • Turtleman%s's Photo
    This is turning out quite wonderful actually. I really am starting to like that martian and space themeing that you have mixed in there. The woodie looks awesome though. I realy like the helix. The supports really add to it too. I don't really have any suggestions. The last two screens are pretty much perfect imo. Keep up the great work!
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Nice, flat, helix. The theming complements the coaster well. Hmmm. Not much more, keep it up, dur.
  • Critic%s's Photo
    I like it. Typical CRCTN park, but the martian stuff DOES NOT fit in.
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    Wow. That helix looks impressive. Very impressive. I think you have mixed the themes together very well indeed. It works like a dream. Keep it up!

Metro :yup:
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    Hi everyone I have been thinking about the next area lately instead of building. I am thinking about it quite hard because I want it to be a nice idea like the 1st. It will be some time before I have screens up of it obviously but I have still fitted in some work on the 1st area.

Here is a nice big screen of the station of the woodie and buildings that surround it.
    Posted Image

Enjoy.
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    Sheesh... Why can't I be as good as you?!

That just looks awesome. The theming and the foliage is great.

The use of scenery is great, and the architecture is nice.

I really can't find anything to rag about, it's great!

Now lets see some screens of the other area!
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    Very nice. I love the colors and the archy, especially the track pieces for a roof...it looks very cool. Nice lookin wooden coaster, and great theming.

Awesome d00d.
  • Sanctuary%s's Photo
    looks good....I love the colours of the woodie :)
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    Nice, but like I said, I'm not feelin' the transfer track. Just seems out of place compared to the rest.

Keep it up =D
  • PyroPenguin%s's Photo
    Looking greating, loving the how the landscaping and architecture blend.
  • The Drizzle%s's Photo
    Looks great but the transfer track is wrong. It should be like it it slides sideways from the regular track (if you're trying to make it realistic.)

-=BiO=-
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    Ok, yeah I will change the trasnfer track colours to the actual coaster track colours. I kind of forgot about it a bit because it is swamped amongst the foliage and the architecture of the station.
  • Ozone%s's Photo
    yet more nice archy. I like how nothing is ever the same with you. keep thinking of that newest section, good luck.
  • hpg%s's Photo
    I wuv you. Posted Image

Lookin' awesome Nick. Bootifull job on da archy. Keep it up and you be a parkmaker in no time f00!
  • jhoffa%s's Photo
    I'd ask you for it. But RCT no worky-worky!!!12¤!¤"%¤%&#&

So.. they look good, especially the one Pyro said was "crammed full of shit". I think it was great.
    Do what mantis sez.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading