need help supporting?
  • In:Cities%s's Photo
    Yes please:]
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    send me a pm...
  • ivo%s's Photo
    This looks like you got loads of fun on this one :D
  • FredD%s's Photo
    Original way to theme a looping pirate boat (or whatever it's called), looks nice!
    After loads of planning and brainstorming, I have decided to bring this park under a brand, and officially title it 'Busch Gardens: The Dark Continent'.
    Not to be confused with Busch Gardens Africa in Tampa, which used to be called The Dark Continent. This isn't a recreation. Simply a new Busch Gardens park following the same theme, but as my version.
    You will see a lot of similar rides and restaurants, and maybe even a recreation or two. But this is an entirely original park.

I have planned to include several themed areas as such:

- Egypt
    - Ivory Coast
    - Madagascar
    - Tanzania
    - Congo
    - The Cape
    - Sesame Street's Safari of Fun

And here is where I leave you with another screen.

~~~~-------------------------------~~~~
    Tut's Tomb
    Posted Image
    A self guided tour of King Tutankhamen's tomb as it was during excavation.

I really am making immense progress on this park thus far, and am beyond excited to keep this progressing. I am overflowing with ideas, and my building has vastly improved as a result.
    Everything I build now has a purpose. No more random empty 'filler' buildings like my previous parks!

Keep checking back for more updates:]

-Josh
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    This is seriously great. :)
  • Insanity%s's Photo

I really am making immense progress on this park thus far, and am beyond excited to keep this progressing. I am overflowing with ideas, and my building has vastly improved as a result.
    Everything I build now has a purpose. No more random empty 'filler' buildings like my previous parks!

I love hearing this from people, it kinda makes me happy inside, anyways, This looks like you had the time of your life working in it, also you've improved hugely, Keep up the great work!
    Posted Image
  • Milo%s's Photo
    I like the part where Madagascar is an island...

:D
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    imo there is just too much water... sometimes rivers can make great area breaks, but sometimes they also kill the flow and realisticness (?) of the park.
    Milo- Hahah it will be. I'm still doing a lot of landscaping and such, so its being worked on.

Cocoa- I understand and agree. I definitely want to keep the river though, but maybe make it a bit thinner in parts. Also, i'm more than likely going to be expanding the Cape and Serengeti area more South, so that will take away from the water area as well.

Egypt is at 90% completion now. Construction has now started on Ivory Coast:]
  • Comet%s's Photo
    I really like how this is coming along, all screens so far have been great
    That charlift is a little absurd though
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Awesome work!
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    Remember what I said in your 'nile topic' about the river.
    I thougt you were only building on that side of the river.
    When building on both parts, you'll need some ''serrures'' (google translate), to keep the speed of the water flow, or some parts will drown and others will gain sedimentation.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    There's definately not too much water, depending on how you use it. If you keep the same detail level for the river as the surroundings (underwater landscaping and foliage, detailed shores, some features like fish, boats and that sort of stuff) you can make it as big as you want. In fact I would love to see someone pull off a map that is 100% water. It's possible I'm sure.
    ^Yes Liam, I am planning on full detail for this. Which means underwater supports, foliage, wildlife, etc. Not to mention, animal exhibits. This IS a Busch Gardens park you know;]

Egypt is nearing the final stages of completion. Ivory Coast and Congo are next!
  • posix%s's Photo
    Liam, remind yourself of Nevis' ALE.
    Posted Image

Construction has begun on Ivory Coast and Congo.

-Josh
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    What did you do with that picture? Looks like a whole different game.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading