(Archive) Advertising District / Avonturenpark Montferland

• Seb%s's Photo
    Hi, as a newbie here I thought it would be nice to show this park I'm currently working on. I'm not really that skilled as most people here but maybe you will like it. This is ment to be a fictionally dutch park and is my first serious attempt in RCT2.

Posted Image
    The entrance and the railroad station, also the gate to the park

Posted Image
    Welcome Plaza

Posted Image

Posted Image
    the other side of the square

Posted Image
    The other side of the entrance (exit)

Posted Image
    Part of a wooden coaster, Callaghan's Curse

Posted Image
    Square in the medieval section

Posted Image
    Montferland Theater

Posted Image
    An updated pic of the Welkom Plaza

Posted Image
    Candy store at the end of the Plaza

As you can see, a lot of the spaces are still unfinished. It's a 100 x 100 map so it shouldn't be to difficult to complete the park.
    Looking forward to your comments!
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Wow, where did you come from? Sick stuff man! Looks like you took some inspiration from me and Fisch (and Xophe?), but not in a rip-off way. I can see you know what you're doing. Loving the theatre!

Looking forward to seeing more. :)
  • Brent%s's Photo

I'm not really that skilled as most people here

lolwut

Quit kidding yourself, these screens prove otherwise. This is great stuff.
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    It's like a Fisch/Liampie/5dave lovechild.
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    Beautiful work my friend (Y)
  • Miracle%s's Photo
    lol
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    wow I am so loving this so far. everything is really cute and tidy and the archicecture is pretty. it looks like something I would make it I was dutch.
  • JJayMForce%s's Photo
    Beautiful. I love it all.
  • -Piggynator-%s's Photo
    i'm Loving It ♪ ♫
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Fantastic work.

Now please finish this whilst you still can, before you get sucked into New Element properly and start doubting everything you build, constantly wanting reassurance and eventually not finishing and releasing anything.
  • tyandor%s's Photo

I'm not really that skilled as most people here

Ah, good old modesty :) Seriously though, don't underestimate yourself as there is quite some quality work in your screens. The only thing I don't get is why you show the same things multiple times as you show the work in progress screen as well as the finished screen. It's a little redundant :p. Besides that entrance plaza comes out so much better as a finished screen.

My favorites are the woodie's station and that last small but sweet building in the last screen.
  • Super G%s's Photo
    I've seen this already, are you from RCT-Land.com? Looks good!
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    Wow, That's lovely c:
  • Croustibapt%s's Photo
    Nice details on the architecture, man, great job! :)
  • Faas%s's Photo
    I like this.
  • Xophe%s's Photo
    This looks great so far! You seem really good at path layouts - I love all the little squares and avenues of trees and seating areas etc - makes everything very cohesive.
  • trav%s's Photo
    This cannot be your first attempt...
  • ScOtLaNdS_FiNeSt%s's Photo
    I think what he means by "newbie" is this is the first project here at NE, Its obvious this isn't his first attempt the quality of the screens are so good even if he said this was his first attempt i wouldn't believe him :lol: Welcome to NE keep the screens coming :D
  • posix%s's Photo
    Very warm welcome to the site, Seb.
  • Fisch%s's Photo
    Haha yeah I can definitely tell where the inspiration for that woodie came from but that's not a bad thing at all! Looks very very nice! :)

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading