(Archive) Advertising District / Avonturenpark Montferland

• Seb%s's Photo
    Thank you for all the comments so far. For me this is a very fun and pleasant park to work on because I think everything fits nicely in it. I'll consider this park as my first serious attempt because this is the first time that I build actual attractions. I tried to build stuff earlier before but most of it didn't even past the scenario editor because I didn't like it.

@ Super G: yes, I showed this park already at RCTland but RCT-3 has the upper hand at that site at the moment, so I decided to show the park also here at NE.
  • Super G%s's Photo
    Yeah, I know. It's too bad all the Dutch forums are almost only rct-3 atm... But looks great dude!
  • leonidas%s's Photo
    Wow, love the cute, pittoresque, almost Anton Pieck-ish look of it all!~
    This is real eye-candy, I love all the small details. If this is your first
    serious attempt, I just can't wait what you're future work will look like.
    Try to keep that modest, nice attitude, it is a rarity on this site, haha.

Welcome! ;)
  • Seb%s's Photo
    A little update today:

Posted Image
    The Bell Tower, a Shot&Drop located in the medieval area. It dominates the skyline of the park.
  • Xtreme97%s's Photo
    That's absolutely incredible
  • posix%s's Photo
    Uhm, wow.

There's a freefall in that tower? It looks almost too real to host a ride.
  • Seb%s's Photo
    Yes, there's a freefall in it. Just like Mystery Castle in Phantasialand
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    If that picture was a potato, it would be an amazing potato.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Great atmosphere, even with these horrible tarmac paths. Good job man! Surprise talent of the year? :)
  • Airtime%s's Photo
    The first few screens in the topic are looking amazing! Some real good stuff.

The screen you posted is real nice but I can't help think it would look a lot better with crazy pathing instead of Tarmac?
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    not crazy pathing perse but I agree that the tarmac make it look too plain.
  • tyandor%s's Photo
    hmmm... good architecture, but I see no reason why a drop tower is fitted on a 1 x 1 square. Give it the space a ride of that magnitude needs.
  • posix%s's Photo

but I see no reason why a drop tower is fitted on a 1 x 1 square. Give it the space a ride of that magnitude needs.

• Seb%s's Photo
    Well let's see what we can do about the paths shall we?
    Posted Image
    I'm still working on the building in the left corner, the tower is a little shorter. I like it as it looks for now.
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    That looks even more inviting :D
  • highroll3r%s's Photo
    i like your work. has a nice charm to it!
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    nice! two suggestions for the path- use a red brick one, or use a combination of red brick and pavement. I do like crazy paving, but here its muddying up the brown and other textures you are using on the buildings.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    <3 <3 <3
  • FredD%s's Photo
    Looks better with the new type of path. I love your archy :)
  • leonidas%s's Photo
    You, sir, are genius.
    Good architecture and great atmosphere.

Keep it going. ;)

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading