(Archive) Advertising District / Python/De Vliegende Hollander

• JJayMForce%s's Photo
    Amazing screen Liam! Wow, those textures on the buildings in the back look great, and I don't mind the path at all, I like it. Nice job dude.
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    Yea that is a great screen, excepting the path. I love it, especially the archy at the top.
  • Sulakke%s's Photo
    Brabaaaant
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    Its very good as usual, but there is so much red and brown. Can't the flowers at least be a different color? And maybe one or two buildings even a different texture maybe?

And you miss a massive opportunity for color by opting to make the swinger tan and white... tsk tsk (and the tilt-a-whirl the same color as its building)
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    I echo everything said by Louis and Sulakke.
  • Six Frags%s's Photo
    Damn Liam, I wish the real world Efteling would be like that!
    It really has that Anton Pieck vibe over it, so job well done! :)
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Thanks for the comments!

How big is the map by the way?

Around PiraƱa/H2H sized.

Or add in little patches of crazy pathing to break up that massive load of that path.

I never considered making changes to the path, but mixing it up is a good suggestion I will definitely use. I've never mixed path textures before (not even in LL) so I wouldn't have thought of it. Thanks!

I don't mind the path that much, I do feel like there may be too much red in that screen, some more of that blue, green, yellow and white might balance it out nicely.

I can see where you're coming from. I'll try to vary the colours some more, but it'll be hard I think. I can't promise anything! Thanks anyway for mentioning it. :)
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    Although the path is accurate compared to the Efteling, it doesn't really work in this screen (breaking it up might work).
    Other than that, lovely work Liam. :)

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading