2011 / 2011 New Element Award Voting

• SSSammy%s's Photo
    will the site redirect as usual?
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    The chat will be at the bottom of any NE page. Just simply sign in.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Here's the chat log

<Coupon>: i was keeping a log
    <Coupon>: then got bored
    <RMM>: hehe thats what he said
  • Levis%s's Photo
    dang totally forgot about this while playing minecraft :(.
    results already?
  • verti%s's Photo
    Here's a full log.. And by that I mean there's a small snippet missing at 15:54. Our modem sucks.

http://pastebin.com/3q4twXSF
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    As your signature said: You saved the day.
    On a related note, us Germans are the real babelfishes ;P
  • Steve%s's Photo
    I missed the awards, but I'm glad to see the winners now. All I have to say is that SFSF got snubbed for best park. I still do enjoy Dreamport, but come on. Liam, I could give you a hundred reasons to that large post you made about how wrong you are. I am about to do a 'little things' post just to show it. Dreamport is great, yeah, but I look at Rob's park and just think "I could see myself here." I feel like I could be immersed in that world due to such believability the park expresses. Dreamport is in a realm of teetering between realism and fantasy and it misses that mark for me. I can't escape to it like I can Santa Fe. Isn't that what it's all about?

Congratulations to all!
  • J K%s's Photo
    Ah sweet best park! Thanks to all that voted for DP, I worked pretty hard on it so it's really great to see my hard work has paid off. Reading the awards log was great considering I couldn't make the awards but a special congratulations to roomie for even more awards flying the flag high for the UK, Liam as I've always been fond of your work and Robbie of course for the fantastic writeup he did and also best player! Sick dude!

Steve I understand you don't see how sfsf didn't win but as you probably know more than anyone this community is diverse place. Everyone can see that Robbie was only a few more votes behind. Can't people just let it be that there may be a slightly larger majority that appreciate my park that little bit more? In my opinion two great parks went head to head and that only makes for a fantastic awards show.

Also great to se h2h finally with us. Long live NE!
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    dammit, I should've stayed too bad I missed that announcement of H2H..

Great teasing Louis, earliest in september, PLEASE ;)
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Well we had to throw people off the scent ;)
  • Levis%s's Photo
    awwwww :( 2e most helpfull in 2009 and 1st most helpfull in 2010 and now last place :(. seems I'm not helpfull anymore :p.
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    GODDAMMITTOFUCKINGHELL....I can't believe that I missed this. We had hurricane level winds here yesterday and we spent all day either retrieving things (like our 12ft X 12ft steel and canvas cabana that was in the neighbors trees) that blew away or tying things down in an attempt to keep them on our property...and I completely forgot about this. The ONE day that I don't log on here...and it's the fucking awards day.

Fuck, I finally win something (not shared) and I'm not around to give an acceptance speech. Oh well...

Actually, that might have been a good thing.

Congrats to all the winners :party:
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    Just read the awards ceremony in it's entirety and am even more sorry that I missed it. Contrary to what I thought...maybe I'm not the most popular person on this forum. Oh well. I'm not here to win a popularity contest...I'm here to win H2H6.

What I came away with from my reading:

I'm happy that I've been able to have a positive influence on posix' vocabulary...lol, dude said CUNT! I knew there was a reason I just couldn't hate you.

Casimir...get over it, bitch. Jeez....

A couple of people that I don't know (and, a few that I do) said nice things about me. I will remember that.

Pacificoaster: my girls are 21 and 17...they hardly need their diapers changed. Not by me, anyway (I don't ask what they do in their private lives).

And lastly: GigaG....don't worry pal, you won't have the opportunity. Unless of course, you post a poll and the overwhelming majority of voters think that you should.

All in all, a very nicely presented ceremony...sorry I missed it.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    We missed having you there, there was certainly a lack of ape in the room. Hope all is ok in the world of K0NG and not too much damage was caused.
  • Cena%s's Photo
    I agree with most results, however some results I really can't understand how they have won. Anyways. Congrats to all winners. Next year I am going to win some awards.
  • Roomie%s's Photo
    Thanks to everyone who voted for me and my releases, It is as always much appreciated and always comes as a surprise to me :)
    I just hope I can do enough to win LL player of the year next year too.
  • rct2isboss%s's Photo
    I looked back through the nominations and I am wondering how two silver parks got nominated over a gold. Stone Valley by prod is a gold which is higher than the two silvers.
  • ivo%s's Photo
    Haha, I guess I should have voted for myself in the most "original creation" nomination. Shitty I missed the award show.
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    Looking back on the Best Wooden Coaster award, where was Tomahawk in the nominations?
  • 5dave%s's Photo
    Hi!

Maybe you're all a bit stressed with H2H now, but when do the results get feeded into the database?

"MFG"

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading