H2H6 / H2H6 Rules & Regulations

• Louis!%s's Photo
    It was like this last year.

Otherwise you could place Kumba & Robbie alongside rct2isboss, practically giving them a duo, and then place them again alongside GigaG and do the same thing.

How is that fair?
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Yeah it was like this last year... it had its pros and cons...

Pro: you have an extra builder per park
    Con: you can end up a little stuck late in the season trying to find a trio that can work together
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    You don't have to use 3 builders all the time, you have every right to stick to only 1 or 2 builders, just everything has to be unique and completely different.

Otherwise, as I said before, I could create a super pair like Robbie & J K and have them build 3 times, just with a different 3rd builder each time. It's to increase fairness, not just across all teams, but within the teams itself.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    yeah this has always been this way.
  • Magnus%s's Photo
    Ok.
    Just need to think about it a little more in terms of combining player skills ...
  • Levis%s's Photo
    well kumba we want to give captains to do something also :p. with 10 people in your team it should be possible to make enough nice combo's :).
  • Cena%s's Photo
    How are you guys gonna make sure that;

Captain Louis can't access other team forums?
    Captain Liampie can't access other team forums?
    Player Geewhzz can't access other team forums?

I mean, they are admins and have full access to all forums here on NE ... It would not be fair if they can see at other teams, teamforums.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I've set up the permissions so that only team members will have access to their team forums.

Posix will then have access to everywhere.

The only way me and gee will be able to access the forums is to go into the acp and alter our permissions, this can be seen by posix, and other team members would be able to see that we were inside their forums.

Liam doesn't have access to the acp so there is no way of him accessing other forums.

Basically it's a system of trust. And to be honest, it's too complex to even attempt to look at other teams forums.

This is as fair as we can provide.
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo
    Question about Map Size. The rules say round robin maps can't be more than 3600 tiles. the bench, however, is 65x65, which is 4225 tiles. can we use the bench unmodified, or do we have to resize it for round robin? im hoping we can just use it, seeing as many people have probably already started on it....

FK
  • Cena%s's Photo
    Resize it, or blackout tiles around the edge.
    i mean, i know how to fix the problem, it just seems odd to make a bench that's isn't the right size for the contest. An now anyone who has started building either needs to blackout some 600 tiles, or restart.

FK
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Yeah I wanted to confirm that too, size limits:

60x60 Max size for the season?
    70x70 Max size for the playoffs and final?
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Yeh sorry I made the bench the wrong size by accident.

Its 60x60 for round robin 70x70 for finals.
    ah, okay, noted, you might want to make an announcement of that so people are all aware (not sure who is bothering to read this...)

FK
    so, i turns out after all my complaining that ur bench is 60x60, its just listed as 65x65....so, nevermind...you didn't see anything

FK
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    the thing that displays the map size in the SE is not correct.
    you are correct, i counted it out as 58x58 in my copy. whatever, either way everyone is good to go, and ignoring me as they should. heh

FK
  • Cena%s's Photo
    I have a question, with other contests (I believe Micro Madness) it was allowed to have roller coaster track underground/invisible outside the map (outside the 3600 tiles). Is this allowed in Head2Head as well? Because for a certain hack I need to have a few track pieces outside the map. The track will be made invisible and there won't be any moving vehicles on it, so the only way to find out its there is by the map option ingame (orange dots).

So, is it allowed or not?
  • ivo%s's Photo
    I know we did it last time in h2h so I guess it is ok.
  • Cena%s's Photo
    Can an admin confirm this?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading