H2H6 / H2H6 Rules & Regulations

• posix%s's Photo
    It's fine.
  • Cena%s's Photo
    Okay, thanks for answerring, now I can continue building :D
  • Cena%s's Photo
    Just to be honest, why is there the rule of the anomynous submission? Everyone has a clear style that is easily recognizable...
  • J K%s's Photo
    Because this is the way H2h goes and if it ain't broke, don't fix it!
  • JJ%s's Photo
    It's always been that way... What J_K said... :p
  • posix%s's Photo
    Cena, it's not ideal, we know, but I'm convinced it adds a small percentage of reduced subjectivity in people's vote choices if parks are anonymous and I think it's worth it. Please make parks anonymous temporarily for the voting process. Afterwards, if you like, we can add a "post-H2H6 version" SV4/6 to the zip of your park's download which must not be anonymous of course.
  • Cena%s's Photo
    Okay, I get it.

Another question, can teams provide their own aerial picture with the park? From the own-desired direction? Thanks
  • ivo%s's Photo
    Should be no problem. Last time there were adding logo's, overvieuws and readme's.
  • 5dave%s's Photo
    Normally the arials are from the angle the park gets saved in.
    You can tell us your decided angle, though. Should be no problem I guess?

"MFG"
  • MikaRCT2%s's Photo
    Really Dave your avatar is fucking funny :p
  • Cena%s's Photo
    I want to make it myself Dave.
  • 5dave%s's Photo
    ^Yeah but the map making process is a lot trickier than you might think. So don't waste your time and let the prep team do the work.

"MFG"
  • Cena%s's Photo
    I already made severl of them in the past so I know what it is, thanks for the heads-up though.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Haha Dave, that is hilarious, your sig is just as good as your avatar!
  • Fisch%s's Photo
    that is quite funny Dave!
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    By the way

Have you made sure that I can't see any H2H submissions in the jobs tab? Don't know if I should do maps for the contest.
  • Cena%s's Photo
    Does the team captain need to submit all the team parks to the database or can that be done by individual players? Please an answer, thanks.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    In theory it would be easier if those that built on the park submitted it otherwise we'd have to delete the team captain from the creators list if they submitted a park they didn't create, which is simple, but still a waste of time.

So yeah, anyone from the team can submit.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    I have submitted every Hurricanes park and hope things can stay that way. It's not so much that I need to send it, but that I need to check it. I have found things in the past, once in H2H3 a player did put his name in and my check saved us from a DQ.

Captains sending them in is best imo
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Yeah I didnt say you couldn't lol, I just said that captains don't have to.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading