H2H6 / H2H6 Rules & Regulations

• ScOtLaNdS_FiNeSt%s's Photo
    Are readme files that have extra park information without the creators in it allowed in the zip file that will be submitted ?
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Yes.
  • ScOtLaNdS_FiNeSt%s's Photo
    cheers
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I feel kinda bad that Nitrous Oxide wasn't drafted, but I just saw that it wouldn't be legal anyway: http://www.nedesigns...h2h-black-list/
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    LOL
  • posix%s's Photo
    We've decided on two minor rule updates. What was changed is in red.

(1) The Anonymity Rule has been re-worded to address some of the unclarities we've had during R1.

(3) Parks must be anonymous, meaning you must not identify which player(s) has/have built the park. This includes staff names, mosaic signs, underwater land coloring or any clever way of putting your name in the park. You may put names of team mates in the park (e.g. everyone from your team) as long as there is no revelation of the real creators.

(2) This (old):

(6) If a park is submitted late, a poll will be posted in the opponents team forum with two options. 1) The park is disqualified. or 2) A version of the park that is clearly pre-deadline (verified by an admin) can be used. A 51% majority must be received for the winning choice. However, if this is allowed by a team, you are no longer entitled to use this rule and any future park submitted late will result in immediate disqualification.

...was replaced by:

(6) If a park is submitted after the deadline or not submitted at all, the captain of the respective team may PM posix a link to a post in his forum where an attachment of the park can be found. If the timestamp of this post is prior to the deadline then this version of the park may be entered into the competition.

• Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    With that settled, when can we see the first match for round 2?
  • Six Frags%s's Photo

With that settled, when can we see the first match for round 2?

Yeah, what's the hold-up?
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    I'm just gonna take a stab here and say.........."real life commitments"?

Not making excuses for the Stooges....just pointing out what should be obvious.

Adding Liam to the "team" has obviously paid dividends. Things run so much more
    smoothly now.

I know that at least half the time I'm here...I can look below at who's active
    and see NO admins.

But...don't blame them. They have more important shit to do. That's why they're
    admins and we're not.

And, why I'm about to take a 7 day (or more) "vacation".

3:06
  • Brent%s's Photo
    If they have more important shit to do, then why not hand off the Admin rights to someone else?
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    Who, Brent? Are you gonna do it?
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Some transparancy here: yes, we are all busy right now, but it is temporary. Holidays are around the corner, at least for me. What currenty slows H2H down is the aerial making. Everything else is more or less ready to go.
  • 5dave%s's Photo
    ^Why don't you let others make the aerials?
    I never saw any H2H aerial jobs in my tab. And when I have half an hour time I can do stuff like that.

"MFG"
  • Six Frags%s's Photo
    Personally, I don't really care about aerials.
    If they take so much time, just skip it, parks must be seen in-game anyway in order to vote.
    Just my $0,02
  • Liampie%s's Photo

^Why don't you let others make the aerials?
    I never saw any H2H aerial jobs in my tab. And when I have half an hour time I can do stuff like that.

"MFG"

Casimir has stepped in already, helping out here and there! Maybe you can do the maps for the Replacements' parks? Thanks for the offer.
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    fuck da aerials

who looks at them anyway?

you should only be voting if you have both games anyway... as SF said
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    Yeah. Tell that to our Round 1 matchup.
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo
    I feel like, had we got the matchups really quickly without aerials, people would have complained just the same as getting them late with, so, no winning I'm afraid admins.

FK
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Admins can never win. They could give out $100 to every member and we'd all bitch about not getting $200. I am in no rush, the parks will go up when they go up.
  • trav%s's Photo
    I guess Kumba is just trying to delay his losses...

;)

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading