General Chat / Something 'interesting'

• Xcite%s's Photo

oh im sorry you rather have dukes 50 incher?
    he has killed 9 guys with it u know...

Ahhh that would realise why you mum and dads body was found dead in the skip next to my house the other night then!
  • zach%s's Photo
    Vert...you serve no purpose posting in this thread.
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    xcite fuck off
    immature mantis

Your site is shite and i was amused when u asked me to join HAHA....dont bore me with them shit comments..
  • Nitrophobia%s's Photo
    Maybe this is just me, but I have one question...

You said you didnt know that you had copied NE's designs and things like that. Now, How do you not now that you had copied them? Even if you dont like NE you still know who they are and what there like. And from what ive seen from the station there is no f'ing way you didnt copy NE to make your site. Just what I think though..............

Oh wait, I cant wait to see what the forums look like, maybe instead of wasting your time copying Iris's you should just ask him? Naw, that wont work as he probally gonna ban you by the time I get home from work ;)

-Nitrophobia :it:
  • Vert45%s's Photo
    zach, i never do buddy, think about it....
  • Xcite%s's Photo
    Look i wanna settle this as much as you NE team leaders do and in a sivilized manner too! So, if you have MSN contact me - skating_dude@msn.com. Sadly, my AIM isnt working at the moment. So just contact me and we will talk about this is a decent manner!
  • Adix%s's Photo
    He's already banned from the main site - I set up that feature just for him - and he'll be gone from the forums soon enough.
  • Xcite%s's Photo

He's already banned from the main site - I set up that feature just for him - and he'll be gone from the forums soon enough.

Do you mean im banned from the main site...? How come i can view it then?
  • Adix%s's Photo
    You'll see... trust me.
  • Vert45%s's Photo
    listen Xcite,if u dont shut the fuck up im gonna find you and beat your ass... im not messing around eather.
  • Nitrophobia%s's Photo
    Hey xcite, youll be the first!!! Good job 'buddy'

NE is doing the right thing here, by having it so you can see the design of the main site you wont have to copy them anymore and the flaming will go down...well, a little...

-Nitrophobia :it:
  • Adix%s's Photo
    Vert - Go away. Get out of this thread - or I might just ban you, too.

<Second Strike>
  • Vert45%s's Photo
    wtf, ok, ok, i get a the point wtf did i do?
  • Adix%s's Photo
    Zach: "Vert...you serve no purpose posting in this thread. "

You're just being an ass. Take it elsewhere.
  • Xcite%s's Photo
    So its obvious to me that you do not want to settle this dispute?
  • Adix%s's Photo
    You're not showing up in my online contacts - my MSN is theadix@hotmail.com. IM me.
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Xcite, just leave the community and go to another one, like Dungeons and Dragons or something, so that when you do copy yet ANOTHER person's work, that time they'll most likely find and kill you, which would be everyone's wishes come true.
  • Xcite%s's Photo

You're not showing up in my online contacts - my MSN is theadix@hotmail.com. IM me.

I have added you to my contacts. Try logging out and then back in again :yup:
  • Xcite%s's Photo

Xcite, just leave the community and go to another one, like Dungeons and Dragons or something, so that when you do copy yet ANOTHER person's work, that time they'll most likely find and kill you, which would be everyone's wishes come true.

Fuck Off, mantis!
  • Vert45%s's Photo
    um sorry but, that is not mantis buddy.

((sorry zach i needed to reply to that))

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading