General Chat / Something 'interesting'

• Brent%s's Photo
    Yay! I'm hated by Xcite now! If only they made a trophy for this type of thing.
  • Xcite%s's Photo

Yay! I'm hated by Xcite now! If only they made a trophy for this type of thing.

Hate a strong word. I dont HATE anyone. I dislike poeple thou. Your not one of them!
  • Tyler%s's Photo
    Mantis is cool, however. Maybe he said "mantis". You know, that thing that the "auto-censor" does.
  • Adix%s's Photo
    He meant to say tw at
  • Tyler%s's Photo
    Yes. That is what I was referring to.
  • Vert45%s's Photo
    yeah what he ment to say is t.wat
  • Tyler%s's Photo

yeah what he ment to say is t.wat

Thank you, asshole. Anyway. SPA!M@M!!!!

But, really. "Die, Ho-Bitch" is more clever than "AKA History".
  • Vert45%s's Photo

Thank you, asshole. Anyway. SPA!M@M!!!!

But, really. "Die, Ho-Bitch" is more clever than "AKA History".

ok.... riiiiight.... how was that an asshole statement?
    or spam
    i just said what word triggers it
  • Brent%s's Photo
    LOL, yeah his member title cracked me up when I saw it, good one whoever did that (Adix or Iris most likely)

And ot a bit, who was AKA History and why'd he get that? One reply or two if needed to get the whole story so it doesn't go too far off topic.
  • jhoffa%s's Photo
    Our blissful companion, Tie, got that title at Dent around the time he got banned.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, pirate-matey.

And if you want to see me bitching at Xcite about the site, click here.
  • Aeroglobe%s's Photo
    A good one would have been something simple like "Kick Me" or "Smack Me" or "Run Me Over With an 18-Wheeler Semi" or something like that.

But "Die Ho-Bitch" is just fine with me. To add another layer of subtlety (sp?) to all this, I think the "Twat --> Mantis" auto censor should be changed so it becomes Xcite instead.

Heh.

Aérôglòbe Posted Image

P.S.: What a dumbass. He says Cedar Point has 15 coasters under the Park Records section. Might you be forgetting one small, recent addition?
  • Xcite%s's Photo

A good one would have been something simple like "Kick Me" or "Smack Me" or "Run Me Over With an 18-Wheeler Semi" or something like that.

But "Die Ho-Bitch" is just fine with me.  To add another layer of subtlety (sp?) to all this, I think the "Twat --> Mantis" auto censor should be changed so it becomes Xcite instead.

Heh.

Aérôglòbe Posted Image

P.S.: What a dumbass.  He says Cedar Point has 15 coasters under the Park Records section.  Might you be forgetting one small, recent addition?

Fuck of dick head!

I got all my facts out of the 2003 Guiness Word Record Book. May not be accurate but i bet half of those facts on there you didnt even know! Be greatfull cock-a-doodle-doo-a-doodle-doo-a-doodle-doo-a-doodle-doo-a-doodle-doo-a-doodle-doo-a-doodle-doo sucker!
  • iris%s's Photo
    Xcite, I've done my best to stear clear of this thread over here, but I'm getting sick of you honestly.
    You blatanly and obviously ripped off as much as you could from New Element. The entire left side navigation bar was identical, only ours has a few extra features. The parkmaker pages were identical, and you even blatanly ripped off our "Lowdown" idea.
    So we called you on it, both here and at RCT Station.
    Now you come here and start bitching to our members.
    This shit isn't gonna fly.
    You even tried to deny stealing it in this thread, which thoroughly pissed me off as well.
    Hell, you even assured that your parkmakers would be "MUCH better" then the ones at NE, but I think we all know how full of shit you are by this point, so I'm not sure I even have to address that.

You've gotten yourself into a really precarious (look it up) position around here, and then flaming with OUR members: Vert45, Aeroglobe, etc. who may be just trying to be assholes, but they are worth a lot more to this site then someone who attempted to steal everything we're made of. Like I said at RCT Station, I'm flattered you like New Element enough to try and copy it, but you really cannot rip it off like that. Especially when you're a member here. If you wanna make up your own site, and "take over" the RCT community, feel free to go ahead and try, but I'm sure as hell not going to let an NE Ripoff beat out the original.

Now I've talked with Adix on this situation, and he's just itching to hit that ban button, and I'm really not arguing the point. I see no real reason to keep you here, after what I've learned from people (that you rip off parks and websites). You seem to only bring negative traits to the table, so why should we keep you here and risk you ripping off every new idea we have?
  • Xcite%s's Photo
    Me and Adix have discussed this whole situation. I have decided to scrap the site and begin again. I have begun to make a new NAV bar and here it is for your pleasures...boss!;

: E:D Park Makers
    : Showcase
    : Extreme Designs
    : Group Parks
    : Extreme Design Contests
    : Links To Us

: Ride Records
    : Park Records

Is that good enough?

Also i have new layout etc :)
  • Aeroglobe%s's Photo
    Dude, I don't give a damn if you got all your facts from "The 2003 Guiness Book of World Records". It's still wrong. If it's '03, then why did it go on sale in summer of '02? I dunno if you're just too lazy to drag your English ass over to the bookstore, but that's when it came out. And that small detail would be Top Thrill Dragster. Maybe you've missed out on the news about it, but even after the 30+ page topic in the Amusement & Industry Discussion at the station, then it seems you're too lazy to drag your English ass over to the scroll wheel on the mouse, too.

I may not have known half the facts in those two pages, but it seems that you don't either.

That new nav bar doesn't mean shit. You've still ripped off all the sections, just 'cause you've arranged it differently doesn't mean you're not doing anything differently.

Idiot.

Aérôglòbe Posted Image
  • Butterfinger%s's Photo
    Aérôglòbe, it is pointless flaming Xcite now. I mean, come on. He is willing to ammend his mistake. Dont carry this flaming buisness beyond reason.

Xcite, I think what everyone really wants out of you is a TOTALLY different site design. I mean, really, there is no point in having the same general layout (nav. bar off to the side, links at the top, seperate scroll down announcments in the middle, ect.). You COULD try and be creative you know, although based on your supposed "past record", that would be a great feat indeed. Please make you site different (yes, I mean TOTALLY different, as in completely new layout, different features, new names, an ENTIRELY different parkmaker page layout). Yes the parkamker page layout was the most obvious and probably most infuriating ripoff.

I have a feeling that if this new site is going to carry ANY resemblance at ALL to NE, then expect your ammends to fix no ones feelings towards you or your site.
  • Final Standing%s's Photo

: Showcase

Hmmmm... nice vocabulary! :lol:

Yea, I thought about making a site earlier today, Final Designs, but then I stopped and thought about New Element. I said to myself, I will have to get some pretty good parkmakers because New Element has the best parkmakers. If I wish I will create Final Designs but remember NE. The best park designers. Put a little... to your site and it may succed, but remember NE, or any other site.

Well I must say I can only think of a few names for special parks. Showcase, Spotlight... oooh ya, I have an idea!

FS *)
  • Critic%s's Photo
    You dumbass Xcite...

You remember that "little" chat we had about your website? How you wouldn't get it through your thick little pea-brained head that you almost COMPLETELY fucking ripped off NE? I was trying to be polight. "You should find a different word for 'Parkmakers' and 'Spotlight'.". Then you yell at me like a god-damn four-year old that you "are not going to change the fucking names" and I can "Fuck off!". that bullshit attitude of yours is why EVERYONE hates you. Iris told you plainly and clearly. Does wittle Xcite listen? No. He's off copying something else. Ever notice I never told you about my future website? You'd completely copy it! You copied NE, and do I smell happiness and joyfulness in the air over here? NOT AT ALL. Which is why my advice is short, clear, fits, and is to the point:

GO AWAY, OR GET BRAINWASHED!

Stupid bitch.
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Showcase... sounds like yet another stolen word...
  • PyroPenguin%s's Photo
    Dont ban him iris, he hasnt done anything except for be a total ass and tried to rip off the site.... it takes more than that amatuer resume to get banned from here. He just doesnt meet the high standards, so dont waste that kind of honor on him.

As for Xcite, changing the layout means nothing, its still the same type of site. While there isnt anything to complain about you ripping off NE there why do it? If you offer the same things basically at your site except without half of the talent we have here there is no point for a single person to visit your site. Until you have talent signed on you will not have a successful site because NE is already in full bloom and has imo the best people around. If you really must build a site that you want to succeed you have to offer a little more than an inferior content copy of NE, make something brand new or it will be a very very short lived project.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading