Theme Park Discussion / What was your first roller coaster?

• Saaam%s's Photo
    My first real coaster was Thunderation at SDC, but my first actual coaster was Wacky Worm at Worlds of Fun.
  • pashearer23%s's Photo
    Jr. Gemini at Cedar Point! Intamin's first roller coaster :)
  • In Flames%s's Photo
    Superman, El Ăšltimo Escape (the ultimate scape).Attached File  ssss.jpg (160.62KB)
    downloads: 7
  • Thunderkingdom%s's Photo
    My First Coaster was a ''Butterfly'' :clown:

Hahaha, but my first REAL coasters was :

Pegasus Efteling.
    [R.I.P. 1991-2009/2010)
    & ''De Bob baan''

My First park was, Efteling, where i did my coasters. 8)
  • zburns999%s's Photo
    Hmmm, not entirely sure about this one. I think that technically, it was the now defunct "Little Dipper" at The Land of Make Believe in New Jersey. After that, I had a series of three "first coasters." I remember riding The Comet at HersheyPark; it basically traumatized me, turning me off of coasters for a few years. Then I finally got the nerve to ride Sooperdooperlooper, which I loved, but was still scared of the bigger rides. Finally I cowboyed uo and rode Vortex at Canada's Wonderland. That was the coaster that sent me on my way as an enthusiast. Couldn't keep me off the things after that.
  • Jackoasta%s's Photo
    First rollercoaster: Log Coaster @ Gulliver's Kingdom in Matlock Bath, Derbyshire

Log Coaster

First Looper: Corky @ Alton Towers
    Corky

First Thrill Ride:
    Rita @ Alton Towers
    Rita
  • csw%s's Photo
    My first roller coaster was either:

The Raven at Holiday World Santa Claus, IN picture

or

Hoosier Hurricane at Indiana Beach Monticello, IN picture
  • Twiggy%s's Photo
    Scorpion at Busch Gardens Tampa. This is a lovely thread, glad it got bumped.
  • Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    Roller Coaster at Lagoon in Farminton Utah, I was absolutely terrified at the time. haha almost 100 years old!
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    The first coaster that I can remember is, I think, big thunder mountain railroad at disneyworld. Its possible that I could have been on some little kiddie coaster before then though that I don't remember.

Posted Image

My first looping coaster was twist and shout at loudoun castle in scotland (I think- it could have been boomerang at worlds of fun but I'm relatively confident it was this one)

Posted Image

this ride was great
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo
    Pretty sure it was Wacky Soap Box Racers:
    Posted Image

First looping coaster was Montezooma's Revenge. First big coaster was either that or Ghostrider.
  • Highball%s's Photo
    First coaster was the Dahlonega Mine Train @ SFOG.

Posted Image

My first actual coaster was Cheetah at Wild Adventures.

Posted Image
  • Twiggy%s's Photo

My first looping coaster was twist and shout at loudoun castle in scotland (I think- it could have been boomerang at worlds of fun but I'm relatively confident it was this one)

Posted Image

this ride was great

That is a beautiful Scorpion clone. Silly Schwarzkopf and their clones.
  • nin%s's Photo
    My first was the Great American Scream Machine at Six Flags over Georgia.

Posted Image

First looper was the BTR at the same park.
  • Xtream%s's Photo
    Posted Image

Dahlonega Mine Train-SFOG
  • scarywaffles%s's Photo

Hey! I though that was a good idea make this topic because ride a roller coaster it's an experience that you will never forget so, what was your first roller coaster?
    My first one was "Lagarta" (lizard) in "Feira Popular de Lisboa", this park was closed in 2003, I miss this so much!

Posted Image

EDIT: if it's possible, post a pic about it!

oh! there are many of these in any parts of the world. It's Pinfari and we have that kind of coaster here. My first coaster though is Zyklon Loop of Pinfari also.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading