(Archive) Advertising District / Kidron Park

• Xeccah%s's Photo
    yeah nin how is your SFoT going
  • csw%s's Photo

I usually make my own bench and booze objects based on pre-game thoughts. So I'm doing a western section, I add almost everything wooden and other objects. I also use more generic objects, but Parkdat does help.

I do use parkdat quite often. I find it to be one of the easiest to use RCT utilities out there. I'm not sure why I asked my above question, but thank you.
  • Louis!%s's Photo

yeah nin how is your SFoT going

I've heard that there's a party going on at Nin's SFoT, and I haven't been invited :(
  • RCT2day%s's Photo
    Unfinished

Attached Thumbnails

• Attached Image: Ramses Nile.PNG
  • Xeccah%s's Photo

I've heard that there's a party going on at Nin's SFoT, and I haven't been invited :(/>

Get mad, lew.
  • posix%s's Photo
    Good stuff. Can you make the station roof cleaner?
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    Incredibly creative screen there.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Good parkmaking again. The ride's name sucks though. Ramses' Nile? That's like Obama's Colorado.
  • Luketh%s's Photo
    ^ I'll visit Obama's Colorado any day. :SA:

That looks awesome, RCT2day. I'd suggest making the entrance hut invisible, but other than that I really like the trackitecture roof! :)
  • csw%s's Photo
    Screen looks very nice, but I don't think pine trees fit in a presumably Egyptian themed area. I would try some other quarter tile trees first.
  • Hex%s's Photo
    Really love the monster truck logs on the roof. Foliage could use some work like csw said about the pine trees being in the Egyptian area. Nice stuff, man.
  • Coupon%s's Photo
    I like this
  • RCT2day%s's Photo
    Thanks, everyone. Glad to hear positive feedback.

Good stuff. Can you make the station roof cleaner?

Good point, it does look messy. I've worked some of it already and it looks better and cleaner now.

Good parkmaking again. The ride's name sucks though. Ramses' Nile? That's like Obama's Colorado.

Yeah, the name was temporary when I made the ride. Changed it to CrocoNile, which I sort of borrowed from Lake Compounce and is likely to change (there are no references to crocodiles in the ride). But you are right, the name was pretty bad.

^ I'll visit Obama's Colorado any day. :SA:/>/>

That looks awesome, RCT2day. I'd suggest making the entrance hut invisible, but other than that I really like the trackitecture roof! :)/>/>

I'd like to do that, but the hack doesn't work for me. That would make it look much better.

Screen looks very nice, but I don't think pine trees fit in a presumably Egyptian themed area. I would try some other quarter tile trees first.

You're talking about those trees near the water in that 3 tile area, right? I updated those to look more Egyptian after reading the comments. Thanks for the suggestion.
  • MCI%s's Photo
    That last screen is incredible.
  • RCT2day%s's Photo
    Attached Image: Quick Silver.PNG
  • Hex%s's Photo
    That might just be my favorite screen from you. So much better than my work!

-S.C.
  • Luketh%s's Photo
    That screen reeks of fun. :)
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    looks great
  • pierrot%s's Photo
    what a great interaction, that's gonna be one of the best NCSO screen in this year!
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    That's good. I agree with pierrot.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading