(Archive) Advertising District / Spessart Park

• Fr3ak%s's Photo
    That glass roof is absolutely awesome.
  • Wicksteed%s's Photo
    ^yes, but it doesn't exactly scream "Fränkisches Dorf"
  • posix%s's Photo
    The rest does? It's what they typically have in German parks. I think it's well done.
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    The American loves it, it looks awesome! The little pinboard is awesome, never seen one in RCT before.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    everything is very great, well done
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    reminds me of phantasialand where i work, so i think it's excellent.
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    Nice use of the glass roof ;) . Also love the little pinboard and the archy.
  • Colorado-Fan%s's Photo
    I don't like the glass roof because in my opinion it would be more beautiful to see the whole architecture.
  • pierrot%s's Photo
    ^agreed, I'm sorry but it looks bit stuffy and unnecessary for me.

Posted Image

<3 though, no one noticed?
  • Fisch%s's Photo
    the glass roof is absolutely sweet!
  • Sulakke%s's Photo
    The glass roof is cool but it looks somewhat fragile on both sides. Maybe add some poles, make the sides thicker or longer or lower the whole structure. The crate and the pin-up board are really well done!
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    I think it'd look better without the glass roof. It feels a bit unfitting.
  • trav%s's Photo
    That has got to be one of the most atmospheric screens in a while, really well done.
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    so keen for this
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    I reckon the glass roof makes the screen
  • Six Frags%s's Photo
    While the architecture is very nice, I feel the path texture theming is a bit off. I just think there are too many sharp edges, for example the diamond shaped bit in the middle, and the pointy bits attached to it, and the sharp bit in front of the lamp. If you can make the path texture theming a bit more flowing I think it would look even better!
  • Ruben%s's Photo
    Love the glass roof, don't listen to the rest and keep it! It's different, but it suits the German ''wrong-ishly themed'' park idea. Very unique atmosphere.

About the mill, the one you show in the picture is a lót slimmer as a whole, so I think that's not a comparison. I still suggest either slimming the whole thing down, or giving it some sort of corset in the middle. Right now the width vs. height ratio is just off, making it veel very (imo too) bulky.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I think this is beautiful.

<3 <3
  • Jonny93%s's Photo
    Thanks a lot for the huge amount of opinions. You are great guy's!
    I am glad that the most of you enjoy the screen. I hope i can improve it.
    Personaly i like the the glass roof. The reason why i built it is to use it as a connector between the entrance place and the center of the village. I was inspired by the new entrance of the holiday park. I think the special light under the glass roof creates a special atmosphere for the visitor.

Here is a more or less new screen of my work:
    Posted Image

Greets Jonny93
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I love the monorail cycle things.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading