(Archive) Advertising District / Pixar

• In:Cities%s's Photo
    Lets breathe some life into the AD shall we?

Posted Image
    Hello humans! Welcome to Monstropolis!
    Join Sulley and friends at the 'Little Monster Scare Training Academy' where your little ones can become full fledged monsters and scare the evil Randall away!

I know its crazy unfinished. But I've got quite a bit done on this map already and figured that I would show something new for you guys. I've been very active since H2H:]

-Josh
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    Josh, that looks wonderful. I love how you appropriated the Jedi Training Academy show into a new context; very, very Disney, in that regard.
    Thank you sir! Thats my goal with this park. Its a full scale Pixar Park, but done in the manner that Disney would do it. I'm building this to be a fifth park added to Walt Disney World Resort, so realistic Disney details are mandatory:]

I'm so full of ideas for this, i've been drawing and sketching up plans for several months now:]
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    <3
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    Ahh, I've been waiting for this. Looks great, and let me know if there's anything I can do ;)
    A little bit of concept art/site planning. Its not much, but definitely helps me when I build..

Posted Image
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    SSSammy ,you always get horny when seeing good screens. :p

Looks good man. :)
    Nice sketch btw. ,i'm too lazy to do that.
    I just start a concept in the park first with different coloured landtiles to figure out what goes where.
  • salsaontop%s's Photo
    How you have time to do this along with your other hobby of music along with the sketch I don't know, but a pixar park is a great idea that would be awesome if you could pull it of. :)
  • Hex%s's Photo
    Looking great so far!
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    IN: Cities doing a pixar and all that planning and drawing has me excited. Like rob said, I l love that idea!
  • garfield3gs%s's Photo
    that screen looks really good, again loving the idea of a pixar park loking forward to more screens and the finished product!! one to keep an eye on
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    I reckon you should make the road actual tarmac with lanes and street signs and whatnot, to make it feel a little more like a city. sort of like the new york area at universal studios. but good work, glad to see you're making lots of stuff!
    Thanks for all the positive feedback guys. I can't wait to show more!
  • highroll3r%s's Photo
    this is a step up from your previous work well done. i love the shape and scale of those buildings. im tinking maybe the colours can be a bit better however this is good stuff.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Awesome.
  • birthdaybrian%s's Photo
    Looks pretty good.
  • Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    I love it man! If there's ever anything I need help with. Let a nigga know! ;)
    Eh, there is still a ton of work to put into this area, but I figured I'd show some more progress.

Posted Image

Aside from the obvious detailing that still needs to be done, I also am planning on adding more 'monsters', vehicles, street vendors, CDA agents, etc. I have the interior of the ride building already planned out, I just need to build it:]
    Also, ignore the pathing. I have yet to make the park peepable, so I am leaving that section of path there for the moment as placeholder.

If anyone is willing to help contribute and build on certain areas in this [massive] project, let me know! I've got plans written up for everything:]

Thanks guys.

-Josh
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    Josh, I would be glad to help out on this. Your vision for this seems amazing.
  • olddtfan51%s's Photo
    Its looking very good cant wait to see this finished.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading