(Archive) Advertising District / Pixar

• In:Cities%s's Photo
    Thank you sir:] I'll catch you on facebook sometime soon haha.

I can't wait to finish this section to I can move on to The Incredibles:]
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    I actually think the shapes on the left of the street are rather boring and aren't flowing at all for me personally.

Can't judge right now but since it isn't finished but it all looks very basic and underdone in a way, can't really think of why but it just doesn't look that appealing to me.
  • salsaontop%s's Photo
    I would help you but I'm not yet good enough to make a part of the park that I would deem good enough for release.I like pretty much everything but the queue line. Unless you're still working on it I suggest removing the in-game queue and replacing it with an invisible line and just putting some fences or ropes which clearly points out the line. But anyway you know what you're doing I don't. I trust you will do whatever you feel is best. :nod:
  • BC(rct2)%s's Photo
    This is looking good! Can't wait for "The Incredibles" zone!
    I would help you but I'm not good enough yet, and I'm really busy with my projects and other stuff :)
  • RWE%s's Photo
    I dont like the blue queue line there. But otherwise its awesome.
    Thanks for the comments guys, but like I said before; the paths will be gone soon:] They will become invisible once I make the park peepable. Its just a placeholder for now.
  • trav%s's Photo
    I'd love to help out on this somewhere if you needed it.
  • RWE%s's Photo

Thanks for the comments guys, but like I said before; the paths will be gone soon:] They will become invisible once I make the park peepable. Its just a placeholder for now.

Oh yes, I didnt read what you post under the screen, because the screen was so amazing. :lol:
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    You know I want in, man.
  • RCTNW%s's Photo
    Well done Josh! I really like they way this is going!

Keep up the good work
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    That looks awesome, not to sure about those red cedars though. But I haven't seen MI in so long lol.

I'll toss my name in the hat to help, especially if it has to do with Cars :D
  • Ruben%s's Photo
    I kind of agree with BelgianGuy on the left part of the screen. It just doesn't feel very natural/flowing/whatever. And maybe some more refinement on the truck? The one in Zombieland was amazing for example, maybe check it out sometime?

Other than that (yes I know, I sound real negative again and all) I have to say that I'm mostly just being nitpicky, because I really like what I'm seeing! If you'd be able to finish this I'm pretty sure already that this will be a véry interesting park. You have so much stuff going on all over the screens, love it. :)
    I made the truck in Zombieland;] hahaha

No worries guys, I've still got quite a bit of refining to do. Thanks again for all of the positive feedback.
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Really looks great, but I agree that this could be Spotlight worthy if you get some third-party help via Robbie or someone else on this.
  • Ruben%s's Photo
    Lol, I already thought that might've been you. Well in that case I'll just say: I liked that one a lot better. Maybe stick to that style?
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Omg you design rct on square paper, that's so cute
    Its fun dude! I always have my notebook with me in the breakroom at work haha. Designing a Disney park while working at Disney:]
  • AvanineCommuter%s's Photo

Its fun dude! I always have my notebook with me in the breakroom at work haha. Designing a Disney park while working at Disney:]

Nice. I do the same haha. It's actually one of the better ways for me to gain inspiration.
  • garfield3gs%s's Photo
    love the fact you take the time to design your parks on paper... hope we will have another update on the park soon !!
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I've tried sketching on square paper in the same manner before but i've never been able to do it as i've always felt the squares limit the creativity.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading