News / Game Over

• SSSammy%s's Photo
    all the admins have my love and support. i'll make you guys some sandwiches if you want or something.
  • A.S.Coasters%s's Photo

i'll make you guys some sandwiches if you want or something.

Have a krabby patty, admins.

Posted Image

I know it's poorly made but it's ok because I have no skill anyways.
  • Fisch%s's Photo
    Gee you're a great guy! Always keep your head up and don't let people bring you down. I don't think there's anyone on this site really that has a real problem with you and I think people have always respected you a lot as an admin and as a person.

In terms of playing rct you are basically something like the RCT messiah, you have lifted this whole thing up to a whole nother level...you and Posix have shown so much love and passion for this game and this place that whatever future disappointment you cause on this site, it can simply not outweigh the good you've done for it! You should not forget that and you shouldn't let people bring you down! Your importance for the history of this place can't be discribed by words, there is no guilt you have to feel and no excuses you have to make.

Don't worry be happy man, be an optimistic realist, I wish you all the best for your hobby(!) that is rct and for your personal life!
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    Gee, is there perhaps a way we could help back you up with some funds to help pay for the site? I love how this site doesn't have any advertising or any other way of generating income. I feel obligated to help my #1 favorite website.
  • RRP%s's Photo
    Posted Image
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo

I think it's a real shame that you have banned one of the most skilled parkmakers at the site. He's a member of the 90% club and some people like his personality. I just don't see the need for K0NG to be banned.

Because it's their website.
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    We are not entitled to this website, it's a privilege. Everyone should respect that fact and be thankful for it. The privilege cannot be abused. If it's abused it starts ruining it for others.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    I don't buy into that. Whatever tho, it's your site and I have said my piece.

I'll be back to making parks and more active here in 2013.
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo

I don't buy into that. Whatever tho, it's your site and I have said my piece.

You had your chance to not buy into it. You have it again at Parkmakers.com.
  • posix%s's Photo
    Gee, it was pretty heartbreaking to read that. After the last line one couldn't but wish you well because it's clear you're wonderful.

I sensed the tip of the iceberg of what was going on from your behaviour and from random remarks K0NG dropped every now and then. I was worried, then disappointed, and then had more or less resigned at some point.

I wish I'd understand what I said that made you feel "okay, enough of this posix guy please". I must have my share of responsibility for how things went down, too.

I don't blame you for anything, and I don't feel you need to apologise either because I don't think you ever really had bad intentions. I just don't think you're like that.

I don't know what it was about your post but I too feel like playing now. This has somehow reminded me why this place is awesome and special.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    nawwwww everyone loves each other again :bunny: that makes me so so so happy :D
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    ^I can name at least one person not feeling now tbh
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    ^I was actually refering to the admins, not the community as a whole, sorry if that wasn't clear
  • Rhynos%s's Photo
    Someone tell a joke or something.

You're all WAY too serious.
  • Roomie%s's Photo

Someone tell a joke or something.

What cheese can you disguise a horse with? Mascapone.
    What does cheese say to itself in the mirror? Halloumi.

I'm here all week.
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    a dyslexic man walked into a bra

an irish man walked out of a bar

a blonde an a brunette are in al elevator and a hot guy gets in
    they notice he has bad dandruff
    when he gets out the brunette says "someone should give that ma head and shoulder"
    the blonde replies "i love giving head but idk how to give shoulders"

Such a sad story :'(
  • Dr_Dude%s's Photo
    i'm arachnophobic

i'm so arachnophobic, i can't even kill a spider

which i think is unusual

because i usually love killing animals
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    Translated dutch joke:

A bum is waiting at the station for the train to arrive.
    Once the train arrives ,he gets in and looks for a nice coupe to sit.
    He finds a coupe with a man reading a newspaper and a bowl of peasoup standing on the table.
    He decides to sit down here.
    While he sits ,he's watching that bowl of soup ,thinking to himself: I haven't had a decent meal for a while now and that bowl of soup looks tempting...
    Little while later...
    He's still staring at the soup ,thinking about eating it, so he looks at the man in front of him ,that's reading his newspaper, to figure out if that soup might be his.
    The man doesn't respond ,so he looks at the soup again ,while starting to drewl a bit.
    Again he looks at the man, the man doesn't respond..
    He can't restrain himself anymore and grabs the bowl of soup and starts eating it...
    When he's reaching near the bottom of the bowl, he discoveres a bloody tampon/plug and vomits into the bowl. At that same time the man lowers the newspaper and says: Oh ,i was at that point about 15 minutes ago.... :p

I hope the translated joke works. ;)
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    The jokes should have all stopped after Roomie made the Haloumi joke, that was incredible and no one has recognised this.
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    ^^ I did recognize it and it made me laugh and so i became motivated to put in another joke. ;)

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading